• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upgrade from a single app membership to complete Creative Cloud

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upgrade a single app Creative Cloud membership to complete Creative Cloud membership from 'My Account'

Please check this document for details: Manage your membership | Creative Cloud

Membership & account section

Change to an annual membership or a full Creative Cloud membership

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 147 Replies 147
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomas

The $29.99 offer price for the first year is available if you have previously purchased a CS3-CS6 product.  Otherwise, the regular price for CC Complete is $49.99.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I have active 'Creative Cloud single-app membership for Photoshop (one-year)' plan and standalone (not creative cloud) Lightroom (version 5.7). I'd like to switch to the plan for Photographers and continue using these two Awesome Adobe products.

I tried to change plan in Adobe ID section, but with no luck. Each time I try to do it - money (10.69 USD) withdrawn from my card, but system returns with error 'It is impossible to change plans please try later or contact support team' (not exact wording, but something like that). Tried two times - the result is the same.

Could you please suggest what should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dmitry

We would need to cancel your existing plan and then you could sign up for the Photography plan.

If you are not based in the US, you will need to create an Adobe ID with the correct country before signing up.

Please let me know if you'd like me to assist with the cancellation.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

Thanks for the response!

Is my understanding correct that in case of cancelation of my plan I'll be charged for the 50% of the rest of plan fee? My current subscription ends on October, so it will be 6*(montly pay)/2?

Yes, I'm not based in the US, so I should delete my existing account and create new one. Is it possible to use same email address?

Thanks for all your support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dmitry

The cancellation fee would not apply as you are signing up for a new plan.

To create a new account with the same email address, we'd need to modify the email address on the existing account as you can't have 2 accounts with the same ID/email address.

Let me know if you wish to proceed and I can cancel the existing plan and make the modification to your account so you can set up a new one.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

Great news!

Yes, please proceed, cancel my current plan and change email in current account.

I'll create new one using correct country and subscribe to Photographers plan.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dmitry

I have cancelled your current plan and modified the Adobe ID so please go ahead and create a new ID with the same email address.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Beverley,

I successfully created new account with my email address and subscribed to the Photographers plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2015 May 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This process should not be so difficult- being required to cancel first, instead of simply changing the plan, is ridiculous. For a company supplying web content creation programs, the UX should be much smoother.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2015 May 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverley,

I have an existing CS6 membership for PC and would like to take advantage of the $29.99 offer for the complete CC.  I would like to keep my CS6 for PC and would like to use the CC on my Mac.  I also have a recurring monthly photographer CC.  My problem is when I attempt to upgrade the only options that are available are for the $49.99 monthly fee.

thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2015 May 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi emilyt26751687

I see that you've signed up for CC Student/Teacher and your Photography Plan has been cancelled.

If you need anything else, please get in touch.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley ... I NEED help please.  I want to upgrade from CS5 and I'm not sure how to go about it.  Should I go to CS6 or Creative Cloud and is the Creative Cloud version of

PS, the same  as CS5 or 6.  I also want lightroom and have never used it before but have been photographing for 20yrs so MUST finally get it to save my original files etc and filing

systen I've heard is really good.

Also, I have the latest model Canon 7DMark 11 that I can't process my Raw files with CS5 so wonder if camera Raw will automatically upgrade if I get the CC $9.99 mth deal.

Please advise as soon as Possible. Ta.  I'm in Austalia

Thanks kindly

Sandy

and also if I go the CC version, do I need do anything with my older ps versions on my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I am unsure whether you have retail or volume license CS5 product. You can choose the best option from here if eligible, it is best to go for CC subscription as it gets auto upgraded without any extra charge.

Discount software | Coupon codes and special offers – Adobe.com

Special Offers | Discount software | Coupon codes and special offers – Adobe.com

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I already replied to your comment Rajshree.  I would really appreciate it if Bev could get back to my question as she seems to explain this easier and I really need all

my questions above answered please.  I have another 4 or more questions in my previous one.

Please help

Sandy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandy

If you're looking to get the latest version of Photoshop & Lightroom, the Creative Cloud Photography plan for $9.99 per month is the ideal option - Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

This document compares features across versions which you might find useful - Compare Photoshop versions, version history | Adobe Photoshop CC

We still offer perpetual versions but Photoshop CS6 is the last version and there will be no further upgrades.  Lightroom 6 is also available as a perpetual product.

This document shows the cameras supported by the latest version of Camera Raw - Photoshop Help | Camera Raw

If you move to the CC version, you can remove the older versions of Photoshop from your computer.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I am hoping you can help  - we currently have 1 Flash CC Licence on our account, I would like to upgrade our account to have 3 licences for Flash CC and 2 licences for Photoshop CC.

Can you tell me:

1. Best package for this arrangement?

2. How to go about upgrading my account as I have tried but just get caught in a loop on the site

Regards,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

You currently have an Individual single app month-to-month plan for Flash Pro CC

If you want to stick with individual month to month plans, you would need to set up additional Adobe IDs as you can't have the same single apps under 1 ID.  This is why you can't upgrade your existing account - but you could add a Photoshop CC single app to it.

For example

Adobe ID 1 - single apps for Flash Pro CC and Photoshop CC

Adobe ID 2 - as above

Adobe ID 3 - single app for Flash Pro CC

Other options

Individual plans as described above but with annual commit - price is slightly less but the contract is for 12 months

Small & medium business - Teams plan - annual commit

You could order a plan with 3 Flash CC & 2 Photoshop CC single apps

The Teams option allows you to manage the license deployment & updates from one central console and provides more storage that the individual plans

Hope this helps.  Our sales team can also assist if you have further questions - 1800 946197.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Beverley.

In order to update to a Small and Medium Business plan - will I be able to update my existing Adobe ID or will I require setting up a new ID?

Would you have a link for the best way to approach this?

Regards,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe

If you want to sign up for a Teams plan you can use your existing Adobe ID - you'd just need to cancel the current M2M membership first.

To cancel a M2M membership check here - Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

To sign up for a Teams plan start here - Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

The Sales phone number and Chat options are on that page if required.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

On the help pages (Upgrade or change your Creative Cloud plan) we are invited to contact Adobe if we wish to upgrade from 'photography' to 'complete' (For example, to switch a multiple-app membership, such as the Creative Cloud Photography plan, to a full Creative Cloud membership, please contact us.) ... but when this link is clicked it just takes me back to the previous help page?!

I would like to upgrade from the CC Photography Plan to Complete. Is this something you can help with, or is there a different (better?!) way to contact you guys?

Thanks,

Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stuart

I couldn't see a subscription against the ID used to post on the forum, which would also explain why you didn't get the phone/chat option on the contact us page.

Could you please check if you used a different ID for your subscription and sign in using that.  You should then be able to switch to Complete CC from your account page.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

Thanks for the response, BUT ...

- I haven't 'signed in' to the forums (separately) ... I signed in to 'manage' my Adobe account, and am 'automatically' signed in to the forums. So it is the same ID.

- When I go into to 'Manage my Account' > 'Plans & Products' I can see my CC Photography Plan (one year, prepaid) - so I know that I'm signed i with the correct ID ... but I can see no possibilities to upgrade?!

- When I click through to 'Manage Plan' all I get is basically a 'receipt', which gives links to 'Edit Address', 'Edit Payment Info' and 'View Transaction History'. All great, but they don't help

Could you tell me what I'm missing?! ... if there's a button 'Upgrade to CC Complete from CC Photography (the price will be the full CCC cost with a partial credit for the unused portion of the prepaid CCP)' ... where is this??

Thanks again for your help!

Regards,

Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Stuart, my mistake as I didn't pay close attention to the country associated with your Adobe ID.

As your subscription is processed via our Digital River hosted Adobe Store there isn't an option to change plans.  If you wish to change to another plan you'd need to contact the support team to cancel your current plan and then place a new order - Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverley, same problem as Stuart. Wish to upgrade from photography cc plan to full membership. Trying for 3 hours now. Totally confused. Can't get anywhere near contacting adobe support staff for India.

Sunil Hoon

India

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sunil Hoon,

The country is India in your Adobe ID, so the resolution is exactly the same as responded to Stuart James by Beverley . You will need to cancel the present CC & purchase new one.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines