Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect Billing Info - Cannot purchase Creative Cloud Plan. Please Help

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted purchasing a plan four times with the same error message:

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 0800 007031.

all four times, money was taken out of my account, but not approved on CC side. 

Contacted support and was told to create a new ID and try again, and same result.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

This issue has finally been resolved. thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has finally been resolved. thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The system does not charge money from the card. You receive messages about an invoice payment error. There is money on the card. Help make a payment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi folks,

any hints on how it was solved? I have the same issue here... cannot pay for myself and some friends of mine (using same card from the UK).

Weird thing is that (a) for some of us we just kept clicking the 'place secure order' button (without even changing anything in the card info) and it worked, for some of us it worked from first time. For me - doesn't work at all. The bank account is ok, card is also ok.

And (b) when checked console of the browser I can see a request to https://commerce.adobe.com/cart/v4/orders/{HERE IS MY ORDER ID} that ends up with a 403 Forbidden error...

Any hints on how to have this solved?

Thank you!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines