Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

license of adobe cc in one computer for 2-3 users use at the same time

Participant ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

Would it be possible to use adobe cc at the same computer for 2-3 users to use at the same time? Thanks a lot.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each license is for one person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

User 1 sits down at a computer and logs-in with his/her ID and password.  When done, User 1 logs-out and leaves the computer. 

Enter User 2 who logs-in with his/her ID and password.  When done, User 2 logs-out and leaves the computer.  And so on...

So you could have 50 different users accessing the Creative Cloud from a single computer but not all at the same time.  I hope that makes sense.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all, 

I think it's ok when multiple users use adobe app, such as illustrator , photoshop at the same computer, if they don't sign out  adobe app. But I don't know it's legal or not.

It's the same work status although multiple users open adobe app at the same computer at the same time.

status2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To check what the license allows, you must carefully read the license. Just because something is possible, does not mean it is allowed. It is our belief that each license must be used by only one person. I hope this is the info you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the original question was about paying for ONE subscription for multiple people to use

Which is not, as far as I know, allowed... person A who owns the subscription is legally not allowed to give person B access to that account... person B must also buy a subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your kindly reply.

After I try, when I logout my adobe illustrator program, I can find my login status in my program. How long did it check adobe account login status to check it's legal or not?  Because I still can open adobe illustrator program.

logout.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open Creative Cloud desktop app.
  2. Click your avatar (top right).
  3. Click Sign-out.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All the users of the computer would be able to use the software but only one at a time.

Different users would not be able to use it at once.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines