Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License Terminated Prematurely citing that I requested

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased a adode cloud license on september 2020. But today I received a mail stating that my subscription has been cancelled based on my request. But I didn't raise any such request and the subscription is till septmber 2021, then why I have to cancel the subscription. Some malfunction is there in abode's server.

Meanwhile, no executives are responding well in the chat.

What shall I do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ramanakumar5F9C,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer-to-peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. I have the exact same problem as Ramanakumar5F9C, but it seems like the support phone line is dead in my country (Hungary, doesn't even ring out), and the chat service disappeared (tried from multiple computers/phones). any suggestions to contact Adobe if none of these work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No these are only the ways to contact support. Do you not see the chat icon or the response from the chat is slow. If the issue is the chat icon then try using a different network, make sure you don't have any firewalls, ad/script blockers active they might interfere. If it is a slow response then it might be due to staff shortage because of Covid, be patient you will get through the waiting line.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chat option is not slow, but non-existent. when clicking on "talk to a person" I get redirected to the help start page. no blocker or anything in the browser. tried from multiple devices. i'm from europe (hungary). this non-existent chat support option still exists right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manan,

I talked to an agent regarding issue I faced, but the reply what they gave me makes me feel that Abode is behind cheating their users in the name of fraudulent license keys.

The mail what I received is "Based on my request the subscription was cancelled", but the agent's reply was "my subscription was cancelled due to fraudulent obtaining of license key". The contradiction why it is?

Adobe thinks that no can do harm to it, since it's in the giant position, so that it can harm anyone it thinks.

If the license key was obtained by fraudulent manners, they why it worked till 16 february 2021 from 11 September 2020. Why not the intelligent giant adobe refused my license subscription on the first attempt I entered in its portal for registration.

Two things are clear here, one the reseller seems a fraud, else the Abode giant a fraudulent giant. Shame on Adobe. I think I can take this matter to either Indian Cyber Cell (if the reseller is the culprit), else to North American Cyber Cell (if the Adobe is the culprit), if I have reach to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ramanakumar5F9C,

I understand your point but Adobe is not at fault here. If you purchased the subscription outside Adobe then you needed to make sure that the seller was selling genuine products. There are a no. of ways fraudulent software is sold in which the service provider company has no role. We discussed some use cases in one of the other threads have a look at the following

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/adobe-cc-cancellation-confirmation/m-p/11837876#...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/adobe-cc-cancellation-confirmation/m-p/11837725#...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/adobe-cc-cancellation-confirmation/m-p/11838643#...

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Adobe discover fraud, should they ignore it and keep giving you the software free forever? Sometimes, the fraud uses a stolen credit card to start the subscription; when the card holder finds out, of course the card company will cancel. This is a large fraud by Organized Crime.

Adobe sometimes find out fraud quickly, sometimes it takes many years. In all cases, the reseller is liable; they were stealing from Adobe AND from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and sometimes Adobe loses our credit card data and then people steal from you AND me. yes, it happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines