• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logged in with wrong Google Account

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not calling Adobe. I did not see an email resource. So posting my message I sent, via the chat, here hoping I get my point accross. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I am fuming. If there is a better solution to my problem please let me know. TLDR; I logged in with the wrong email account and I can not sign out in order to sign into the correct account. I got around a modal dialoug box by agreeing to a free 7 day trial.

I logged into the adobe acrobat pro DC under the wrong Google log in (I have 2 browsers/accounts with google, it did not give me a choice on which to log into). For ease I will call my adobe subscribed google account Account 1 and the other account Account 2. I was logged into Account 2 within the application, but I could not log out and try to log into account 1. This was because I was blocked via a 'modal' dialouge box telling me to subscribe with account 2 before continuing. If I cancelled Adobe would quit. Even when I ended the processes I had no results. I understand why this is your procedure/policy, but it is asinine. I will be clear as day. Allow me to log out of an incorrect account within the application without having to jump through hoops for Christ's sake. User friendly applications are starting to become farther and fewer in between. You are better than this Adobe. That is why I pay extra for your product(s).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this because I'm trying to debug exactly the same problem. In my case, I accidentally clicked on my personal google account when "Signing in with Google". Did you every find a solution? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix it by launching Creative Cloud itself and going to the Help menu. There is a log out option there. Then I logged back in with the right Google account. Whew! Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was eventually able to fix it. If I remember correctly I got around it by doing the 7 day trial and signing out/switching accounts that way, most likely through the Creative Cloud. I may even had to go to the online website to fix it, but I can't remember now.

It looked like Adobe did some work on this issue, because it made sure to verify what account I wanted prior to me signing in, and there was no 'modal' dialouge box. I get the point of requiring user input, but with account issues it shouldn't have worked like it did. I will give Adboe a humbs up on fixing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh. I just experienced this exact thing.  Precisely as you described. Was running myself ragged trying to figure out how to correct it.  I finally came across your message and guidance. It totally worked. What a life-saver you are. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also go to the help menu in photoshop itself and log out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally, the fix! Thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for anyone else that's signed into their cc desktop app with the wrong email address, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application. here's how, http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

for anyone that has the incorrect licensing credentials stored on their computer (eg, they had a teams/corporate account that was terminated and are now trying to sign in using a new individual account), 

MACOS
Go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access.
In the upper-left corner, under Keychains, select login.
Remove the following entries. To remove them, right-click and select Delete.
Adobe User Profile Info
Adobe User OS Info
Keychain Access
Relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app.

WINDOWS
Open Services manager (press the Start key and type Services).

In the list of Services, right-click on Credential Manager.

Select Restart.

Restart
Relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines