• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a copy of Photoshop through my college circa 10(+/-) years ago. Recently, I was forced to factory reset the laptop it was installed on.

Can I get that copy back to reinstall on my system? Is there a way to prove it was a legitimate copy of photoshop?

HELP

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe download links prior to cc 2020 are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

you'll need your serial number to activate an app with a perpetual license.

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file.  it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that was the special education version I don't think you will find a download at the link kglad provided

I have CS5 from when I worked at a University, and the serial number I have will not work with the "regular" CS5 programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops, i missed that part about a probable eduction version

your serial number must match the installation file. ie, platform, language, license type must all match:

so, if your license type is education, you need an education installation file. 

there are no public links for anything other than individual licenses.  however, if you registered with adobe (and you remember the adobe id used when you registered), you may be able to find a link in your account, account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you did not keep the CD and serial number safe, it is gone forever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines