Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My payment is not being authorized by Adobe

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am unable to subscrube for Adobe's products because my payment is not being accepted by Adobe.

There is only one method to pay in my country (Bulgaria) and it is through credit or debit card.

I tried more than 10 times now, using different cards with even different Banks but every time I get the same error:

"Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call +44 203 0277 764."

I even tried the credit card my brother uses to pay his membership without any problems every month (I really hope I would bot jynx it not I have written it) and I got the same result. I have tried to make a payment on May, 1st, 4th, 8th and today - June 4th without success. I checked my payment details and I can see that the payment is being registered at my bank but the sum is not authorized (confirmed) on Adobe's end. Also, I have spoken with different operators in Adobe's chat support platform, explaining what the problem is. I've been redirected from Department to Department without any resolvement being offered.

I also checked with my local distrubotrs but was told that they are not offering the subscription I want to make.

I would very much like to buy a subscription for InDesign, so please someone help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Well, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we here don't really have the power to help you, other than to say to make sure and confirm that your address (and country) is correct & consistent between your payment provider and your Adobe account:

https://account.adobe.com/communication

You can also possibly try to use PayPal to purchase your subscription, if offered by Adobe in your region.

But otherwise, the only folks who have the ability to work on account payment issues is Adobe C

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

I am having this same problem as well. I've verified with my bank that the issue is not with them. I've contacted Adobe support by chat at least twice and by phone once. I've been bounced from customer service to sales to billing and none of them can say anything other than to get a different credit/debit card and/or create a new account. I've actually done both and I'm STILL facing the same problem as others receiving the message:

"Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time."

I'm at wits' end and I hope you can help me to resolve my issue. I am based in Indonesia and have tried using both visa and mastercard (can't use paypal) issued by my bank here. I am looking to subscribe to the Photography Plan 20GB btw.

Looking forward to resolving this as seems to be the case with many others on this thread.

Regards,

Safwan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Safwan

I've asked our support team to look into this and follow up with you.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response Beverley.

I received a quote and what appears to be an automated support message via email. I tried purchasing through the link in the quote and I am still getting the same message of "Incorrect billing info...".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Beverley,

This is to confirm that my subscription is finally successful. Thank you for your assistance! If not for you, I'd probably have given up on CC but I guess I'm sticking around for a while longer.

Regards,

Safwan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Safwan

Glad to hear it's resolved - thank you for your patience!

Regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Bev. Yes - I was able to speak with a service representative through the chatroom function. The representative was able to process my order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue. I'm trying to sign up for a monthly AE subscription (I already have a premiere pro one) but it is giving me the following error:

Incorrect billing info

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 1800 426 570.

Slightly frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem as all the other persons on this Forum.

It seems that ADOBE helpdesk is incompetent !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kausal

Please contact our support team for assistance - Contact Customer Care

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,I live in Argentina and I cannot pay with my credit/debit card to obtain LR and photoshop.What is the solution please? I am sure that my informations are correctThank you.Kaushal

Le vendredi 24 mai 2019 à 04:00:09 UTC−3, Beverley Gray <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

My payment is not being authorized by Adobe

created by Beverley Gray in Adobe Licensing - View the full discussion

Hi Kausal

Please contact our support team for assistance - Contact Customer Care

Regards

Bev

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/11090798#11090798 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/11090798#11090798

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Licensing by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Beverley,

I have the same problem on payment. The monthly payment is successful, but the managment page still shows that my payment information has issue. Could you kindly help me to solve the problem? Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same problem here. It charged me 3 x authorisation charges and still I am not able to make a purchase. I am really surprised in Adobe lately. Really bad experiences here. Can someone help me? It seems to think I have a subscription but I dont. The customer service team seem to tell me that it is suspended because of non-payment, but I only ever bought one off credit stock packs, and now I cant buy any more? My bank say they are authorising everything and it is a problem with your website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem. Can you help me solving it. I have tried to pay several time since morning but its failing everytime, i even contacted my bank but they said that there is no problem from their side. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Saharsh

I've asked the support team to follow up with you to assist further.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same issue. Could anybody help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue. I suspect it's because I'm currently in Vietnam but my card is a UK one? Rather frustrating as I can't call customer service on the phone to sort it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem and I am not able to subscribe. Tried several times, with different cards and emails, but the result is same. Please assist.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem in the USA! It's pathetic that it's been months and consumers are still suffering from this. I thought you guys wanted consumers to purchase your products, or am I wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same issue. I am from India and all my details are correct but it still shows me this message:

We had a problem placing your order

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address.

If you have verified your information is correct, you can try a different payment method, or contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 1800 102 5567.'

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was able to workaound by giving my Office address when my first bank account was created. Try with your address (PIN Code) of office when account was created. If you do not have office adderess and it is your personal bank account, then give the address of your home when account was created. If nothing works, call the customer care and they will work with back end team to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley Gray,

Am from India and I had Photography Plan (8 months) and wanted All Apps Annual Plan, paid monthly so had a chat with customer care service. He was able to cancel my Photography subscription but unable to upgrade it to All Apps plan. He told issue with the bank. I contacted the bank and they told it is problem with Adobe as Transacaction is successful but it is cancelled from Adobe. I spoke to 4 people yesturday and spent one hour and no one can help to solve the issue. All they did was rasied the Quotes which also landaded to same page and getting same error! None of the customer care people able to solve the issue.

Can you please help fix the issue so I can go for All Apps Plan ?

My Adobe ID / email id : [email removed by Moderator from public forum to avoid getting spammed – your email address is accessible by Adobe under your account ID]

Below is the error am getting from both of my credit cards. I do not know why it is not using the same card used for my Photography plan which I was using 8 months.

Incorrect billing info

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 1800 102 5567.

Thanks,

Manjunath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Solved] Subscribed to All Apps ! Had to use my office addess which is used to open my bank account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good, glad to hear it.

Yes – for the greatest success, it's best to give Adobe the same address as the account for the form of payment you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem. For the past few months I am trying to purchase Creative Cloud All Apps but there is this error that doesn't let me successfully purchase (We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.). I've tried with a lot of different credit cards, accounts, browsers, required help from more than 10 chat agents... and nothing. Could someone help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue! Try giving office address or the address when first you applied for credit card or account is opened.  I gave my 15 years old office address (which is no longer exists now ) when I first appiled to open bank account.  If still having issue , contact customer care number  (Not chat please, it won't help. I spent one hour with 4 customer care folks and they are no use and no knowledge at all).  Hope this helps!0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines