• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mysterious charge!?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have no idea where to put this question. I have a monthly charge of $10.59 for ADOBE PHOTOGPHY PLAN, but I can't see this as a subscription in my account. Only place I can see it is on my monthly billing statement for my credit card. Any advice on how to identify this charge and remove this subscription? Is there someone I can reach out to on the Adobe end? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @DuffMc81,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer-to-peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
To contact support see the instructions given at the link below
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/m-p/11843852#M14032
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your account with your Adobe ID and password.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If your credit card was compromised and used without your knowledge, unfortunately Adobe can't help you with that because they are victims, too.  Contact your bank immediately.

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having the same issue! Did you ever figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do as was suggested in previous posts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I currently have no paid plans through adobe because my school pays for it for us. So I don't know what the charge is! But it is exactly $10.59 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What did Adobe Support say?

Did you contact your school?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines