• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help accessing my account

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant access my account due to forgotten gmail. Is it possible to change the gmail but keep the account? I dont want do end the subscription but right now i cant access the account because i dont have the password to my gmail. Is it possible to solve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Johan38320924sb1c is this an individual or enterprise account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a individual Lightroom account 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Johan38320924sb1c You'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care. Your best bet is to try via X (Twitter)  @adobecare since you cannot log into Adobe.com without your email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't be surprised if they cannot help you - they may direct you back to Google to try a password reset or account recovery. Google has procedures to recover forgotten passwords for gmail accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Johan, thanks for your question. Make sure you have regained access to your Gmail account. Once you can send and receive e-mail successfully, see https://adobe.ly/3XIylIz for information on how to reset the password for your Adobe account.

If you don't regularly use your Gmail account, then bookmark https://adobe.ly/3XJOM7b for steps you can utilize to change the primary e-mail address associated with the account, Johan. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines