Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No button to delete adobe account

May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a part of any organization, neither am i in any plan. I dont find any button to delete my account in https://account.adobe.com/privacy

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 2.34.12 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there isn't any delete button in the data and privacy settings of my account. please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(your subscription must be ended to delete your account.)

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what subscription exactly ? I dont have any subscriptions. please help me delete my account 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deleted User 

if you never started an adobe account/trial/subscription, you have no account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Analyze, Kglad is correct, you don't have sufficient data to request an account deletion. If you do decide to evaluate a plan, then please update your account to include accurate information. Please bookmark https://adobe.ly/44pXclA for information on how to update the name and other details listed. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the support agent i contacted via live chat said it was a technical glitch and that they raised my account for deletion in 15-30 days. And the commmunity support members here are saying it's coz of my insufficient details. Whom do i trust? Should i really update my profile to add more info like preffered languages ? i hope that doesnt get in the way of account deletion scheduled.  Kindly do not mislead your users. It seems like the adobe support themselves is clueless on the actual reason. Very disappointing experience. A simple issue like account deletion shouldn't be this complicated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the support agent i contacted via live chat said it was a technical glitch and here, youre saying a different reason. whom do i trust ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trust adobe support.  they can see info, i cannot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Analyze: your request for account deletion was submitted. Please bookmark https://adobe.ly/4a7L89N if you need to make any updates to your recent support case ADB-34364707-L8X7.  ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines