• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to delete account because I can´t leave organisation

May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have the following problem: I want to delete my adobe account, it was set up by my predecessor colleague but I can´t follow the instructions because I can´t leave the "organisation". I always get the information, that in order to delete the account I need to leave the organisation (which already has the suffix -deleted-org so I am pretty sure the organisation doesn´t exist aymore). I agree the terms and click "leave the organisation" I get the confirmation, that I left the oganisation and then I am taken back to the previous terms and the whole thing begins again, I have again to agree to leave the organisation and so on. I tried to leave the organisation via the normal profile setting but this doesnt work either. I cannot contact the support because it says in the chat settings, that I have to contact my admin, which doesn´t exist, if I try to get myself into the admin console the access is denied. So I am stuck here. Can please somebody help, at least say how I get through to the support. Is there any number or Email-Address? Btw there was a second old account and with this account averything went easy, I came to a different window, after "leaving the organisation", which was the same I was talking about.Thank you!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1620217788882.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but if I click on the icon I am not able to chat, i get this:

jonask95276625_0-1620287142350.png

And if I click on admin console I am not able to get further... and an admin doesn´t exist, since this is the only account left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah I did this and reached an agent:

logged out, logged in, but this time I clicked on the chat window "Buy or purchase" then I typed in agent. Worked. Thanks for the hint!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so don´t tell them you need support, tell them you want to buy something ><

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They will now delete the organisation and I will get an Email, after that I can delete my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same problem. However, I have contacted adobe numerous times with the request to delete my account. They never follow through though. The last time I confirmed with an adobe employee that my account would be deleted within two weeks - five weeks later I'm still able to log in and nothing has changed. Getting fed up with this considering the amount of time it costs me, and the rediculous amount of money we spend on adobe. I can't even get proper support because 'it's not available in your region'. I am then somehow put through with a random person in a 'random' country, who technically speaks English but never seem to really understand what the problem is. I am then confirmed that the problem will be solved but it never happens! I want to speak to a Dutch person, whom I can explain the problem in Dutch, so for once I am understood and we can follow through properly.

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Beheerder27566783b9c6 

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines