• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PayPal monthly adobe payment not linked to my son's cc account

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something went wrong in the online sign up process or maybe it takes a few days with pay pal to get access to the apps, anyway the problem is the paypal monthly transaction is listed in paypal but the cc account has not been updated to give access to the apps. What's more there is no way of contacting adobe as the adobe seller's email address in paypal doesn't exist. I've written a nice email explaining everything with the paypal transaction id but the email bounces. I have no idea if a paypal payment transaction will get you instant access to the apps or you have to wait. Should I get a refund and try setting up the payment using the creative cloud app.  I've tried explaining the situation with paypal but the chat bot is automated and doesn't understand. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact support. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase directly from Adobe or a 3rd party?

Email is not secure.  Adobe does NOT use email support.

Please contact whomever you purchased from to verify your order status. 

If the product or service was purchased directly from Adobe.com, see links below.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I subscribed online in Australia, QLD, on the adobe website under teachers and students, my son received a thankyou for purchase email and he told me he confirmed his account. It looks like Queensland Education has an Enterprise Agreement as the web login says he has to contact the administrator. His email seems to be linked to his old school, but my wife works there and has emailed the school IT. His new school is still in Queensland. I will try the contacts you have given me, although the whole process seems a little complicated and opaque.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enterprise accounts are a totally different beast from individual accounts.  You must work directly with your school's IT dept.  Adobe chat support will tell you the same thing.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved. We logged on as an enterprise user (as he is a student) instead we should have logged on as a personel user. So the only feedback I would like to provide is regarding contacts. The contacts for adobe in the creative cloud enterprise login needs a link to the main adobe.com contacts for very general help, and perhaps a brief explanation of enterprise vs personal accounts when logging on as a paid subscriber. With the enterprise login you are referred to the enterprise admin for support but if make the mistake I made you are locked out of support of any kind. I hope that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like I said, Enterprise & individual are totally separate help systems. Never the twain shall meet.

Your individual account portal is located at:

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines