I've spent 20 minutes going back and forth from one page on the Adobe support site to another, trying to get a phone number for support because I've been overbilled.
Can anyone please help and give me either the phone number or the URL of the page that will give the UK support number or set up a UK support call?
Do you have a personal license, a team license, an enterprise license, or a student license?
Copy link to clipboard
A faster way to reach Adobe support would be via chat option or Twitter. Ofcourse the way would depend upon the type of your subscription as well as pointed out by @Test Screen Name. If you have Teams/Enterprise license then you can contact support via the Admin console, if you have a student subscription then you might have to contact your school IT administrator. If you have a personal account then follow the instructions given below.
1. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
2. Wait a bit on the page that opens up, it should automatically open a chat popup. If that does not happen then look for a call out/chat icon at the bottom right, click over it and the chat popup should open
3. In order to talk to a human type "AGENT" in the chat box
4. If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.
5. To contact on Twitter you can tag @Adobecare
P.S. Be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers