• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please God provide some CUSTOMER SUPPORT instead of sending me to agent again who doesn't even reply

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Community! I was wondering what's the best way to get quality customer support from Adobe?

I contacted them via the agent chat function first - they asked me for my credit card information, and just completely left me there and never gotten back to me. Then Adobe reached out and said my request was still open, so I followed up with another agent again - it said I was connected to xxx (agent name) and this new agent just left me there despite me reaching out first.

Can someone please help me with this issue - I have a urgent billing question (continued charges even without an active plan and canceled subscription), and it doesn't seem like I can just call either. PLEASE actually help your customers Adobe.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - file a dispute with your credit card company

2 - sorry, other users in a public forum can't help with a billing problem

2a - you will have to contact support again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try other means of contacting

Twitter :- @AdobeCare

Phone:- https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

If the agent refuses to help or is generally of no help then ask to be connected to a supervisior, keep doing this untill you get someone who can resolve the issue.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're not the complaints department, and don't work for Adobe. You have to contact the Customer Service people (again). Tip: if you connect to the chat, speed things up by typing AGENT so you get connected (eventually) to a real person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines