• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepaid Visa card for monthly subscription

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a prepaid debit card (visa/MasterCard) be used for monthly payments for Lightroom/Photoshop ?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont work for Adobe so I don't have a definitive answer but have you tried using one to see if it is accepted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A friend of mine claims a prepaid card cannot be used and has asked if they can use my login info so they can edit their photos. They don't have a bank account and claim they can get one. Which means they're editing photos without paying for the software themselves. I don't want my account being used like this and trying to gather information to present them another option and give them a week before I change my password. 

so to answer your question, no I haven't tried it. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be a breach of your license. Only you, personally, can use your license. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my goodness! I never thought about that!! Changing my password now! I feel so stupid for not thinking about that. Thank you so much for your reply!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an email that stated my account had not been completed. I'v cirrected the spelling of my last name. I viewed Invoice #1158024457 that showed I paid by credit card. Now what do I have to do to download account, save in my documents, which I can't seem to do. I don't have a icon on my desktop to show I have downloaded/installed this account. I only have 5 days to complete this requirement. Please advise. Thank you. Marsha Rees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you should be able to use a prepaid debit card, unless something has changed recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one specifically works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting for a reply wit cha.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Umma try it today let u kno the results 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

anything yet? im tryna use it but it says my zipcode is wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines