• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Manage Payment" is not available. How to add payment method?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I activated my Creative Cloud subscription with a redemption code, as part of a package deal with a LaCie product. The 'free' subscription period is now coming to an end and I would like to add a payment method to extend my subscription. However, there is no "Manage Payment" option available on the "My Plans" page, only a "Redeem new code" button.

In Photoshop, there is a big red button inviting me to resolve a billing issue, but when selecting the Creative Cloud All Apps plan, I am not allowed to complete the purchase because "You already own Creative Cloud All Apps."

I have seen every tutorial available on the Adobe website about this matter, with no success. Does anyone have a solution?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

When does your current subscription expire?  I'm guessing you'll need to wait until closer to the end date to place a new order.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Adobe Help Center on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7 (see screenshot).

image.png
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When does your current subscription expire?  I'm guessing you'll need to wait until closer to the end date to place a new order.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Adobe Help Center on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7 (see screenshot).

image.png
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, thanks for your reply.

I contacted customer service, they let me know I had to wait until the end of my subscription to be able to extend it.

My subscription ended today, and indeed I was now able to place a purchase for the same Creative Cloud plan. This process just seems rather impractical and confusing…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it sorted 🙂

The old one must end before you can order a new one because Adobe found out people were inadvertently creating duplicate subscriptions. This way, that can't happen.  Only 1 subscription is allowed per ID. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines