Exit

Rechnungen

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liebe Adobe Comunity,

Eine einfache und wenig kreative Frage:

jeden Monat bekomme ich zwei Rechnungen für die Creative Cloud von Adobe: ein mal wegen Photoshop und dann wegen Indesign. Ist es nicht möglich und wenn ja wie, Adobe zu bewegen beide Posten in nur EINE Rechnung zu schreiben und die Rechnung so zu gestalten, dass sie auf einem Blatt Papier passt? Im Augenblick muss ich drei Blatt Papier in Monat verwenden wegen meiner Steuererklärung.

Vielen Dank für die Anwort-en!

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that mean that you have two separate subscriptions?

Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products

If you have two separate subscriptions, you need to contact support to help you merge them into one

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

is had not possible to speak with at Agent, it had only contact with the AI and I don’t have the choice to write with at agent and I can’t speak english with the support.

> If you have two separate subscriptions, you need to contact support to help you merge them into one
>

This is right, this is my problem, I need one billing with two subscriptions.

What do I do?
Thank-you

galon791

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi galon791,

as John T Smith mentioned, you will need to contact Customer Care. That is the only way to get help with your issue.

If Chat doesn't work out for you: getting help via phone may also be possible. Inside the chat window, click the three-dot icon and choose "More contact options".

chat-window-mo.png

You should then see a number that you can call and at what time the Customer Care team is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting 2 invoices, might indicate that you have 2 individual licences and we can't put those on one invoice.

If you have 2 Team licences within the same account, then you shouldn't have this issue.

Finally if you have 2 accounts with 1 Team licence in each, then we can merge these together and you'll get one invoice.

Please contact our customer service to help you with this, I sent their number in a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines