Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

School account not working

New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a high school student and I was given an account that gives me access to all of Adobe's apps, I was just trying to use Photoshop and adobe after effects and it was telling me that my access has expired. Even though I should have access to it until I finish high school, what should I do and how do fix this issue? I have tried signing out and back in and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I am on an iMac with Catalina installed. This is happening on both the iMac and MacBook pro.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Unfortunately there's nothing anyone on this forum can do to help.  And even Adobe will need to speak to the administrator of your Adobe license.  You'll need to contact the person with Adobe administration rights and have them verify your account details, and then contact Adobe if there's an issue.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately there's nothing anyone on this forum can do to help.  And even Adobe will need to speak to the administrator of your Adobe license.  You'll need to contact the person with Adobe administration rights and have them verify your account details, and then contact Adobe if there's an issue.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just letting you know that you are not alone in this problem. I have tried everything, even speaking to the school, and nothing has worked. It looks to me like the district has blocked all Adobe related apps, which is a terrible shame. If anyone has any kind of fix I'd love to know it, as I used to use photoshop for school related projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the district has blocked all Adobe related apps,

By @Erin29919925cenz

If that is so, you won't be able to use the apps unless you create your own account and pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

why would a school district block adobe apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines