• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Separate plans for different accounts

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to split my plans into two different accounts, how to do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's unwise and it may not be possible to do what you want.  what are you trying to achieve?

here's acct management info, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I buy PS & LR plan, I have this posibility. It was on may. Now I haven't.
I want to separate them because I wanna have LR & PS on my daughter computer,
I use Premiere Pro, I don't use LR & PS but she use it.
We bought computer for my daughter bacause she wanna work on LR & PS and don't wait for my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

It's not possible to split your subscription into 2 accounts. 

Here is what you can do:

You can purchase single apps on different accounts and log in on different machines. Whatever apps your daughter uses, you can purchase on one account and log in on her machine and then purchase the apps that you use on a different account and log in on your machine and use Creative Cloud apps hassle-free. 

Also, if you wish to have one subscription under one single account, you can download Creative Cloud apps on 2 machines, however, you can use only one at a time. So, that means when your daughter is using the apps on her machine, you may have to wait until she is done using the apps. 

Let me know if there is anything that is unclear. 

Thanks 

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why it's not possible?
I don't wanna pay for the same plan two times
and I don't wanna wait

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plans cannot be transferred between people. The contract is with one person, who agreed to pay for the whole year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, in that case, you can download the Creative Cloud on 2 machines, and activate it on both machines, however, you will only be able to use one at a time. 

The individual subscriptions are meant for individual use, that is why we don't allow split accounts or simultaneous use of services. 

Hope that clarifies your question.

-Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the reasone why I want to seperate them.
I will buy all price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're going to need a 2nd adobe id to create another account.  ideally, you would have purchased the photography plan (on your daughter's behalf) with that 2nd adobe id and let her log into that 2nd account on her computer while you continue to use your original plan on your computer.

however, it's too late for that now.  what you might be able to do:

this is irregular, but if you contact a sympathetic agent, they could cancel your photography plan that's under your current adobe id, and start a new plan under your 2nd adobe id that will be used by your daughter.

now, you could do all that yourself, but you would be penalized for cancelling that photography plan from your current adobe id account before the end of your one year commitment.  the favor the agent might grant would be to wave the penalty (because you're still going to pay for the one year subscription with the only changes being the end-date of the subscription and the adobe id used to make the payment and use the subscription).

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your message,
but I don't have chat field 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use a browser that allows popups and cookies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines