• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sign in help

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sign in page tells me that I have 'signed out' and need to sign in when I enter my password. I changed passwords and the same thing happens. What is happening?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Please navigate to C/Users/User Name/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and delete it(Windows).

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and trash it.

Enable user library: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html.

Launch CC desktop and try to sign in.

Kindly let us know whether it worked.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 105 Replies 105
New Here ,
May 05, 2014 May 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! This fixed it. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2014 May 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

U r wellcome

2014-05-06 3:10 GMT+02:00 mchiaravalle <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

sign in help created by mchiaravalle<https://forums.adobe.com/people/mchiaravalle>in *Adobe

Creative Cloud* - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/6356573#6356573>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so now what?

the cloud will not sign me in. I have done the IMS Lib thing... NOPE
I have tried the CC Cleaner... NOPE

I have done the quit then uninstall then... NOPE

I have tried pretty much everything on these boards. Nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2014 May 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did fix it - I did not go searching for this type of a technical issue until I had spent 20 minutes trying other things.

At first I thought I forgot my password - so I changed it - still did not work.

Then I uninstalled and reinstalled - did not fix it.

I verified I could login via the web - so I turned to Sysinternals Suite - turned on Process Monitor and saw that the file mentioned in this post

opm.db was from an Exclusive Lock with a Fail Immediately of True. And then it would try to create file opm-db.journal - and got a NAME-NOT-FOUND.

So when I saw the idea of deleting the opm.db - in this forum - it seemed right - and for me it worked.

I did have to go find the creative cloud processes running in Task Manager and kill them as the file was locked until I did.

But I agree - the software should NEVER have locked up like this and require the technical digging to find a solution - need a better QA process on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting the opm.db and re-installing the CC Desktop worked for me. Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2014 Jun 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.  I had this same problem, and tried every suggestion mentioned in these forums.  Finally I asked my IT team at work to assist, after talking with Adobes online tech support.  They found a malware program on my computer call SafeGaurd with RocketTab.  After the program was removed I could log in and download the trial of Photoshop, no problem.  I suggest looking for malware on your computer if none of the a fore mentioned suggestions work for you.  Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is rich.  I tried to delete the opm.db file as you suggested.
But it won't let me because...It says it's open in creative cloud.
Now what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ttaleman quincy, You must quit the Creative Cloud app prior to deleting the opm.bd file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will no let me delete the OPM.db file (WIndows). Says it is open/active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS DOESN'T WORK, NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT I CAN'T MAKE SPEEDART, I CAN'T USE PHOTOSHOP THAT I BOUGHT ?! SERIOUSLY ADOBE ? YOU ARE MAKING THIS REALLY ?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2014 Aug 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this EACH AND EVERY time I attempt to login to the CC app.  It sometimes works and sometimes does NOT!   Today it is not working at all.

This is INFURIATING!!!  Makes me wonder why I am subscribing to CC!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

U r right

El 01/08/2014 20:32, "gnjgnj" <forums_noreply@adobe.com> escribió:

sign in help created by gnjgnj

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/gnjgnj> in Adobe Creative Cloud - View

the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/6604416#6604416>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MY PC CANNOT FIND AN EXISTING FILE -C/Users/User Name/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are under hidden folders :

Here's how to display hidden files and folders.

Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.

1. Click the View tab.
  2. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.

Show hidden files - Windows Help

OR

Display hidden files and folders:

1. Right-click the Windows Logo button and choose Open Windows Explorer.
  2. Click Organize and choose Folder and Search Options.
  3. Click the View tab, select Show hidden files and folders and then clear the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
  4. Click Yes on the warning and then click OK.

Refer to Display hidden files and folders or search for files using Windows

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me as well.

On a Mac, go into the Activity Monitor to quit Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did't work for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its such a shame Adobe is the industrial standard and we have to deal with this crap.  I'm still dealing with it.  $50 a month mhm Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this trouble for many months with the 'you have been signed" problem with the CC app.

However, when the new versions of Lightroom and Photoshop were released, I "quit" the CC application, then tried to log back in with CC last month and, much to my surprise, the "bad" CC application was automatically deleted (I didn't do it) and then re-installed with the newer error-free version.  This happened on two computers.  Adobe did something positive about the CC problem, I'm pretty sure.  I have had no problems with the CC application since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't have that file on mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get nothing but a "please wait for a moment" screen when trying to open any CC program (PS, IL, DW, etc) on my MacBook Pro. My subscription has expired but I don't need to run any updates or access anything online other than sharing my finished products. My wife has the same setup on her MacBook Pro, her license has expired, but she's still able to open and use the programs without error. What Can I do to be able to use at least photoshop again??

I get this window for DAYS:

Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 5.53.23 PM.png.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This worked for me. But why is this happening? Very frustrating since Adobe Cloud is the only alternative to using Adobe products now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, I am from 2016 and the issue still exist.

I've tried to delete oobe.db on my mac but it's not helped me

then I've stopped all processes with CC icon in my activity monitor, then reinstalled the CC cloud app and finally got the sign in window!

hope this will help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I recently had the same problem, and i tried first to delete it like you said, but i tried everithing, and it still appearing the same message. Can someone please help-me: I'm working on a project with these apps, and without them, I can't continue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It's killing me. I have tried all the posted fixes. It seems that logging in to one app signs me out of creative cloud. Its really poor show for an expensive app. It is making me look for non-adobe alternatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines