• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sign in help

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sign in page tells me that I have 'signed out' and need to sign in when I enter my password. I changed passwords and the same thing happens. What is happening?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Please navigate to C/Users/User Name/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and delete it(Windows).

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and trash it.

Enable user library: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html.

Launch CC desktop and try to sign in.

Kindly let us know whether it worked.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 105 Replies 105
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same thing. And I've tried multiple fix suggestions to no avail including some of those above.

Tried contacting Adobe via chat and they suggested all of the stuff that's already out there. Even suggested trying a different internet connection, which I did. I still get mysteriously signed out of CC after a few minutes of signing in. I also get in the "Sign-in Required" loop. The only way I can use Adobe products is by signing in, launching in the 15-20 min. window that CC is active. Or by going through the "Sign-in Required" and selecting the 7 day free trial. I've selected 7 day free trial for about 2 months. Even though my company pays for a team subscription. I'll be watching this thread to see if any new solutions popup.

MBP '16 Model // MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On WIndows 10, as of April 2018, the path name C/Users/User Name/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db

provided by Romit Sinha does not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to log in for the first time and I'm having the same problem as everyone else and the above fixes are not working. The file "opm.db" does not exist. IS there a new fix? Using Mac 10.13.4. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cowboyneal I've not had any luck with any of the fixes that are listed above either.

Additional things I've tried (after contacting Adobe and getting assistance from their tech support folks):

• Remove CC then use the Adobe Cleaner Tool
  • Remove all traces of CC from my computer (mainly the files that are listed above)
  • Re-install CC <that didn't work>
  • Repeat my removal steps (uninstall, cleaner, delete any remaining Adobe files)
  • Re-install MacOS
  • Repeat CC install process <that didn't work>

Adobe tech support suggested that I try connected to CC on my home wifi because of the firewall at my office. I tried that but that didn't work. I continue to be signed out randomly or get stuck in the "sign-in" loop.

My next step will be to completely wipe my machine and start over but I haven't had a window of time to do this yet. Adobe tech support seemed to think it was a bug with MacOS's installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Scott4674456. That seems like a lot of hoops to jump through! Looking at other posts, this has been an issue since 2014. No fix yet? I just want to log in from my Mac. Still looking for an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an easier fix to this with windows 10,

Go to settings

select Apps

Select Adobe Creative Cloud

Select repair

Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Keep getting signed out. Deleting the file Paul suggested didnt help. Any other ideas?

I have tried repairing Creative Cloud and ..... I cant because IT WONT LET ME SIGN IN!!!  Lightroom keeps firing up by itself. Creative Cloud keeps needing to repair itself.

Maybe some fixes would be good!!!

This is cr.p software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay so i tried all of these and it didn't work, but i was playing around and this did

Find one of your saved projects in your documents,

click to open,

it should then come up with a different abode window that asks you to sign in as (your account) click sign in,

after a couple of seconds it should just launch photoshop

hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Adobe we need this fixed. This is slowing down my production workflow. I'm losing precious hours dealing with what should be a simple thing. I make money by the hour and every hour I'm not working I am losing money. I don't have time to sit and wait for your overseas support agents to remote into my computer to try to resolve this time and time again. I am on my third chat support and the issue keeps coming back.

I think you make a great product Adobe but we should be able to do something as simple as stay logged in to our accounts. This is ridiculous! I'm not usually one to rant and I am a pretty patient guy but I am at my wits' end here.

If there are any US-based support technicians I would love to be able to email one for assistance.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I talk to someone? I've lost a day's work with this problem.

Not happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the apps that are affected are After Effects, Audition and Acrobat. My solution was log in to another CC account, and magically they all work now. But, logging out and back into my original account (work) fixes nothing. This tells me it's an issue with the databases on the computer. Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nice but you are answering to a problem 5 years ago.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the solution works. I don't understand why there are some answers marked as "Correct answers". None of these answers is correct. Tried everything.

CC keeps logging off. Cant work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

berzins  wrote

None of the solution works. I don't understand why there are some answers marked as "Correct answers". None of these answers is correct. Tried everything.

They worked for others.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issue. Doesn´t work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem!
Adobe please!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and when I go to the OOBE folder, I just don't see any opm.db file.

I tried the Access hidden Mac OS library files article, and it didn't solve anything. Anything I can do to see that omp.db file?

Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way worked for me was Re-Install the CC app.

It wasn't that easy at all as it could be - didn't work at first try. Just after second try it says - "Now Rebuilding Your App" (or Repair... or like that).
But finally: REINSTALLING CC APP DOES THE JOB.
(oooh ... May be it doesn't work if you update CC app Only). I updated all the content before there started some problems with login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried once to uninstall the app and reinstall and didn't do anything, but if you say that it worked at the second time, I guess it's worth trying it again. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After more than 1 month the problem still there.

Does Adobe have any solution, please!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More like 5 years.

I temporarily fixed the issue by deleting the opb.db as described in one of the 'solution' links. However after a month or two it came back again.

This morning I was at a client doing a presentation and at preparation I could not start any Adobe apps cause of being logged of. Luckily I could quickly setup a tethered connection with my mobile, for a relative smooth fix, but during the presentation it logged off again messing with Adobe fonts while opening new files. Kind of frustrating.

I'm not too keen to try reinstalling all of the Adobe CC app's, unless I read solid reports here about that being the final fix for this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, today I got in touch with Adobe helpdesk, which did a remote desktop take-over to fix the issue.

I could not tell you all the steps taken, but it seemed to be mostly changing the user rights of a bunch of Adobe folders/files ánd deleting the OPM file as described before in this thread, among a few other files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this problem is still not solved. f*ckind tired of that re-logins. happening every 5 minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dealt with this problem for over a year. Couldn't figure it out, even with the many hours support from Adobe. But this week I found a solution.

After a clean Windows 10 installation Creative Cloud worked all good. As soon as I installed an application called Glasswire, the logout problem appeared again. https://www.glasswire.com

1. I uninstalled Glasswire, but no difference
  2. Restore Windows Firewall to defaults
  3. Reset Windows 10 network settings.
  4. Restart computer

That did the trick for me. I hope it helps anyone else. If you never used Glasswire, try to look for any other internet monitor/firewall applications and reset your network and firewall settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the solutions are working for me. The problem started with the latest Lightroom Classic update. I have an additional issue not mentioned above.  I have an enterprise account and I have to sign in twice...once to C Cloud then when I open Lightroom another splash screen comes up making me sign in a second time, then a further screen telling me I have reached my activation limit. It then lists the same desktop system three times! So I then have to sign out of my Desktop PC to log into the same one. Crazy and extremely frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines