Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student account cancellation

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear customer support,

For my studies, I have an Adobe Cloud student plan. But, I fulfilled the payment on my wrong wrong email account, since all my files are saved on the other cloud account. 

I am trying to cancel my current plan, so I can order it on the right account. It is important to do it within 14 days to get a full refund. However, I cannot cancel this plan following the guidance from adobe.com and forms.  So this link did NOT work: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

Could you help me out by cancelling my order manually or practical advice how to cancel within these 14 days.

Thanks, I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Wouter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Hi Manmeet,

It is fixed. Apperently, I had to fix it with the insititutional that I purchased the licence from, since I had a student discount. 

Thanks for taking the time to help me anyway.

Wouter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wouter,

Really sorry for the trouble. Please do not worry as we are here to help you. Could you please confirm what error message do you get while accessing this link . If this does not work in one browser, please try another browser and let us know if you get the same issue along with the screenshot of the error. You can also follow this link in order to proceed with your cancellation request.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it takes me to a prompt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for writing us back. Could you please share a screenshot of the error that you get? It will help us to have better understading about the issue. We will be looking forward for your response. 

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manmeet,

It is fixed. Apperently, I had to fix it with the insititutional that I purchased the licence from, since I had a student discount. 

Thanks for taking the time to help me anyway.

Wouter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

It's good to hear that your issue has been resolved. Many thanks for replying back. You are most welcome to write us back if have any query/concern.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines