Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

help / cancel my subscription and get a refund

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I forgot to cancel my annual subscription for this year. The billing date was the 28th of Septembrer 2019 and apparently refund can be possible only 14 days after the billing date. The problem is that I didn't get informed about that payment (by mail) I got informed from my bank that stated the payment has been done 14days after the supposing "billing date"... now I can't get refund of my 359.75€ year subscription.

How can I contact customer service please ?

Laurene DUPARET
TOPICS
Billing, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019
Hi laurend65318372,   Does (by mail) mean email? Basically, we will not notify you by mail. Notification is email only. I do n’t know if the forum will give me a refund, Click here to contact support. https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html After opening the above URL, follow the steps in the image below to switch the screen and connect to the support in your area. Click [Change region] at the bottom left of the screen Click on the area where you live. A blue window will appear at the bottom righ...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi laurend65318372,

Does (by mail) mean email?
Basically, we will not notify you by mail.
Notification is email only.

I do n’t know if the forum will give me a refund,
Click here to contact support.
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html
After opening the above URL, follow the steps in the image below to switch the screen and connect to the support in your area.

1. Click [Change region] at the bottom left of the screen
    clipboard_image_0.png
  2. Click on the area where you live.
    clipboard_image_1.png
  3. A blue window will appear at the bottom right of the screen.
    (If you are asked to log in, log in with your registered Adobe ID)
    clipboard_image_2.png
  4. If you select an item according to your requirements (this time Management Account → Cancel My Plan), you will be in charge.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines