• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from Photography Plan to All Apps Prepaid

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom and Photoshop for several years and am very happy with them. I'm currently using the prepaid photo plan, which runs until around the middle of next year. Since I now need additional programs, I purchased a prepaid code for a full subscription. After looking at some support articles, I'm no longer sure if I then would have two subscriptions running at the same time?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you would unless you cancel the photography plan (which you should be able to do without penalty).  contact adobe support to stop the duplicate subscription.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your answer. Maybe I misunderstood something, but what happens to "my" remaining ~7 months of the photo subscription? (As mentioned above, this is also a prepaid subscription.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that ends.  but you may/should be able to get your 7 months payment refunded because you subscribed to the all apps plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome (and repost about adobe's refund decision).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will do. Just one last stupid question, so I'm sure we're talking about the same thing: by prepaid plan I mean the prepaid voucher codes that you can buy online or in the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as long as you're eligible to use that voucher, it changes nothing.  ie, no matter how you change your plan from anything to the all-apps plan, you should be eligible for a refund on the former anything plan.

in any case, explain any of your concerns to adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines