• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble With Adobe Support

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am honestly astonished at the lack of actual support I've recieved from Adobe customer care over the last month. I've had a sign-out issue with Adobe CC which escalated (supposedly) to the product team, and they scheduled a callback. Granted, this is after maybe four attempts of the same fix over remote assistance. The short version: they scheduled a callback, I came home to recieve the call, the call never came, and the subsequent run-around in the chat box on the support page has been endless: transferring me between different departments, not really acknowledging the failure to call, not owning up to an issue that has prevented me from using the software I've paid for, etc. I'm posting here as some sort of effort to get the attention of support people that can actually call me or get something done.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

michaeljgrubb

What is your Adobe Case Number?  I will ask a senior staff member to look into this for you.

Meanwhile, are you saying you can't sign-in to your Creative Cloud account?  Or is the problem with remaining signed-in?  See related links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already shared my case number inumerable times with several people and honestly the process to find it from the support hub is obfuscated enough that I don't want to waste more time tracking it down.

And wasting my time seems to be the name of the game here.

As of this morning, Adobe has successfully missed two callback appointments (one for last Wednesday afternoon and one for this morning). In both cases, these callbacks were the assurances that my case is being handled. Now I literally can't make it past the chat box on the support page. There seems to be no remuneration for the inconveniences lying about the callbacks has caused, and the software I paid for still doesn't work correctly. 

Why am I not receiving the scheduled calls? Why am I even being told callback times at all if the team hasn't solved my issue? How can I even trust that my issue has been properly escalated? I'm now weeks into an on-going dialogue with support and ostensibly don't have a shred of evidence that my issue is being tackled. Maybe 20 hours total in chat and remote assistance? No one is refunding my month of subscription, no one is providing answers for my sign-out issue, and no one seems to intuit my time is valuable. Or at least that I'd rather not spend it squinting through false assurances typed out in broken english for a product that still isn't working.

I've never been more neglected or ignored by customer service. Given the amount of money I pay for my subscription every month, I've moved past anger or frustration into something more like awe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael, I am sorry that you continue to experience problems with the sign-in process on the computer.  I am showing that case ADB-11729787-M8N5 is currently escalated.  You can use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you would like to provide additional updates to your active support case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does "currently escalated" mean? I've been waiting for a week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't work for Adobe but "currently being escalated" usually means they don't quite know what the problem is and they need a more senior level person to look at it when they become available. 

I also don't know how much the Corona virus pandemic is impacting the number of available technical support agents worldwide.  Infection rates are much higher in some parts of the world than others.  In general, these are very crazy and uncertain times for everyone.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nancy is correct; escalated means that a senior technician or our engineering teams will need to investigate why you continue to be signed out.

Adobe has also been affected by the recent pandemic, so there may be a longer delay than usual.  We do appreciate your patience as we all navigate through these unprecedented events affecting our world.

You may want to look at utilizing your membership on a different computer until the support case is resolved.  You can find directions on how to install Adobe software at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html.

Michael, please also bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html as it provides guidance on how to view the status and update any recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines