• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unauthorized charge???

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am reviewing my credit card statement and there is a charge (besides my subscription charge) for "Adobe Acropro Subs" for $27.99 USD. What service is Acropro Subs? Kind regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Hi Ashleya68878008,

In your current account I do not see any subscription for Acrobat Pro DC. So there could be a possibility you have registered any other email address.

Acrobat Pro is a subscription based service to create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF) etc.

If you do not use the service or don't wish to continue with it then you may contact to our billing team via chat/phone support

Contact Customer Care

They will go ahead and assist you further.

Regards,

A

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleya68878008,

In your current account I do not see any subscription for Acrobat Pro DC. So there could be a possibility you have registered any other email address.

Acrobat Pro is a subscription based service to create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF) etc.

If you do not use the service or don't wish to continue with it then you may contact to our billing team via chat/phone support

Contact Customer Care

They will go ahead and assist you further.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a disgusting scam!! I will find a place to inform (at least once a day), anyone who may read, about your unlawfull procidings. I will do this every day of my life if I ever miss a day, I will write two reviews the next days, Criminals!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the reply a disgusting scam?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the replay. I am posting that i've been scamed by adobe acrobat everywhere I can. If I find a discussion or forum about Adobe Acrobat, I will post about the time they scamed me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found out yesterday.  Kn my BofA billings $14.99 monthly recurring charge. *adobe acropro subs* and I'm having the same issue.. they are asking me if I used a different email and don't see that I have a paid plan. Very same issue. And it's September 6 2022 so this problem is ongoing and has not been resolved.

I'm currently being assisted with Adobe customer support but even after giving them all the information I have it's still not resolved. Last resort is to either change bank number or use a different bank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than one Adobe ID? This would required multiple email addresses. If so, make sure you login to each separate ID to check for subscriptions.

If you have only the one Adobe ID and Adobe can't find a subscription tied to it, then your credit card number or banking information has been stolen. Adobe can't find the account using payment information, nor can they do anything about changing who it is billed to. You will have to notify your credit card issuer or your bank. If your credit card is being charged, you will probably need a new credit card number. Otherwise, talk to your bank about identity theft.

Warning: Adobe does not provide support by email or direct message. Anyone contacting you that way is likely to be a scammer. https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a ongoing problem and I'm not the only one.. no i don't have another account no o don't use a different email. No my cc was not stolen.. this is Adobe's way of getting something for nothing it seems.. there's a YouTube with over 70 thousand views about this problem and that's just one video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've never signed up for a trial or purchased an Adobe product in the past, then someone stole your financial information and used it to buy a subscription. There is no way Adobe could have gotten your credit card number unless someone gave it to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently having the same issue with the $14.99 charge. I have no existing plans with them yet somehow am being charged monthly. It seems like they are doing nothing to help this stop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Lily26481156g1ii, contact adobe support.

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com....

p.p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my name is Sandra Lennon. I checked my bank account and I see withdrawal from your company. Please correct this problem and put the funds back into my account. If this account is still opened, please close th account.

Thank you

Sandra Lennon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. You can contact Adobe Customer Care through here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have been charged for a software I'm not using (no trial either) but the above contact link leads to a multiple choice page that does not provide for any answers or ways to get the problem corrected. Anyone know where to go to fix this without multiple calls to the credit card company or small claims court ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software is that, exactly? If you think someone stole your CC and is using it to make charges then you should contact your bank and/or CC company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called my bank and had them stop all payments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also was charged 70 dollars Canadian i tried the 30  day so called free trial if I wanted to keep using the it I would then pay on the 27th of the month i decided it was not what i needed yet i was charged 47 dollars canadian for canceling and another 23.52 yet no charged should even of accured untill the 27th of this month. I will make sure I NEVER use any product related to adobe again. I see this as stealing taking money for canceling on a free trial just wow.Also please delete my account as you leave no option to remove my CC information any firther charges i will be disputing with my CC company shame on you adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I received a $14.95 charge to my card. I do not recognize this charge. Can you give me an explanation??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer do business with Adobe. After my free trial I was billed without my knowledge. I paid for two months and finally realized what was happening when I noticed the charges on my bank account. I rarely use adobe, so I decided to cancel. Then they decide to slap me with a cancellation fee that was double the monthly subscription!!! I do not recommend this product at all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey WTF is going on here?! Why is Adobe charging everyone for random ass subscriptions? I just noticed in my bank account that your are billing me for $14.99 for "Adobe AcroPro" Which I have never used and never signed up for, and you have been charging me for 12 months! Under my current plans and under transaction history NONE of these charges show up. I would like this resolved ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you think someone has stolen your credit card details to take out a subscription, contact your card company urgently. This happens a lot: it's a popular target for criminals, who often sell on the "cheap subscription" which lasts until someone checks their credit card statement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a list of the checks we were charged for so i can attach it to the
other paperwork.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get ahold of customer service chat and they were actually very friendly and quick to help out. They claimed they stopped the subscription effective immediately. So we will have to see come next month if I am still getting charged. I took a screen shot of the chat though for records.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I also meet this problem too. Would you mind tell how to connect to Adobe customer service? I can not find them on the Adobe website.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines