• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is REALLY included in my plan?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Included in my plan (photo plan) I find a list of 6 desktop apps, 5 mobile apps and not less than 13 web apps, including Acrobat apps.

Why do you show me this, when the truth is I am not able to use these unless I expand my plan?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Hi there,

I see you have a Photography plan (20 GB) under the same ID as with forums.  I have attached an image to let you know what apps are included in your plan:

KanikaS_0-1709191914575.png

You can now say goodbye to complexities and hello to seamless content creation. Unlock new levels of efficiency and productivity through Adobe Express. Here is all you need to know: Adobe Express overview

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything shown with an install button is part of your plan.  anything with a trial button is not part of your plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I see you have a Photography plan (20 GB) under the same ID as with forums.  I have attached an image to let you know what apps are included in your plan:

KanikaS_0-1709191914575.png

You can now say goodbye to complexities and hello to seamless content creation. Unlock new levels of efficiency and productivity through Adobe Express. Here is all you need to know: Adobe Express overview

Thanks

Kanika

KS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines