• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yearly Lr & Ps Subscription

Engaged ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a yearly subscription for Lr (Classic) & Ps that expires Dec 18, 2023. I want to keep it, will it automatically renew?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

yes, all adobe subscriptions automatically renew.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged , Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

That did the trick, I'm in, thank you so much! I've been trying to bypass this thing for days, never thought about ESC. Adobe should rethink this stuff before putting it out there.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, all adobe subscriptions automatically renew.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding I thought it did, just want to make sure it hasn't changed. I went to Adobe Creative Cloud to check for updates (Lr & Ps) it wouldn't allow, said I have to Upgrade and did not give me a choice, that's what prompted me to ask. I knew my subscription was up December 18th but when I tried to Upgrade it said I already have a subscription. I have a subscription and I can't access it for updates, also says its a Black Friday Sale and expires Nov 24th, that was 2 days ago. Screenshot this image this morning, 11-26-23 @ 10:56 am. Any thoughts? (Photo shows my issue)

Adobe Update.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the upgrade is to your computer, not your subscription.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your input but when I click Upgrade Now it takes me to Adobe to select what plan I wish to purchase, says nothing about updating my pc. As for my pc Lr & Ps work perfectly, no lags when importing multiple images from Lr or blending multiple images in Ps. When loading 5 to 8 images at a time its incredibly fast, also when using Luminosity masks in Lumenzia & TK Luminosity Masks, and as for my pc its only for work and is up to date. I've built quite a few pc's & here are the specs on my pc, way capabile to handle the workload Lr & Ps can throw at it. Besides it says its a Black Friday Deal, get 50% off Adobe Cloud.

ASUS B660i, i7-12700k, OS Windows 11 Home, Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 (2x32) 64GB 5200MHz, Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB (C-Drive), Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB (D-Drive Storage), EVGA GTX 1650 Super (Studio Driver), Cortsair H100i Elite AIO, Corsair PSU SF 750. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't click that black friday ad. use your escape key to bypass it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did the trick, I'm in, thank you so much! I've been trying to bypass this thing for days, never thought about ESC. Adobe should rethink this stuff before putting it out there.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

amen to that, and glad you're back and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines