• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your plan has expired. Please update your payment details to reactivate it.

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

Recently I have received a pop-up from the Creative Cloud, telling me that I needed to renew my subscription. Even though I have enough money to pay for the renewal, it doesn't seem to work. Also I cannot do much with my credit card information either, such as trying it again and updating it. Not to mention that it's the only credit card that I have, which is a MasterCard. 

Here is the screenshot of the plans:

Adobe Problem.JPG

Weirdly enough, there is a Free Membership next to it which I never seen it before. But I'm not going to upgrade my plan to that one, since I need the one that I'm currently using.

Is there a way to solve this? If so, let me know.

Thank you very much. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Well, the Free Membership of Creative Cloud would be a downgrade from the paid plan you had, not an upgrade... It doesn't include ongoing use of the major CC desktop apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. – but it is free forever.

Do you have a PayPal account tied to your credit card? If so, is it possible to try paying your account via PayPal instead?

If not – and you have correctly entered your current/only credit card details with still no luck – then the only other option really is to co

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the Free Membership of Creative Cloud would be a downgrade from the paid plan you had, not an upgrade... It doesn't include ongoing use of the major CC desktop apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. – but it is free forever.

Do you have a PayPal account tied to your credit card? If so, is it possible to try paying your account via PayPal instead?

If not – and you have correctly entered your current/only credit card details with still no luck – then the only other option really is to contact Adobe Customer Care directly, as they are the only ones with the power to look into that and see what's going on:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Here, we are mostly fellow customers like you, and can't fix payment issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to reach Customer Support, and managed to get the problem solved.

Thanks for the help though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines