• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upgrade from a single app membership to complete Creative Cloud

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upgrade a single app Creative Cloud membership to complete Creative Cloud membership from 'My Account'

Please check this document for details: Manage your membership | Creative Cloud

Membership & account section

Change to an annual membership or a full Creative Cloud membership

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 147 Replies 147
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I have a single app upgraded to CC and then wish to upgrade another single, can that be done?

i.e Upgrade to just 2 CC apps rather than the full monty?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You can purchase different single app memberships rather than the complete Creative Cloud.

When you refer to upgrading do you mean you already have a single app membership or you have a CS3-CS6 perpetual license that will allow you to get a single app membership at the offer price of £8.78 per month for the first year?

Apologies if I've misunderstood your question.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverlay,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Don't think I worded my enquiry very well.

I own Creative Suite CS3 Design Standard, and Dreamweaver CS4 as a standa lone product. I definetley need to upgrade InDesign to either CS6 or CC and would like to upgrade Dreamweaver to CS6 or CC. I am just trying to figure out the most cost effecive way of doing it.

I dont have a pressing need to upgrade Photoshop or Illustrator otherwise I'dlook at a full CC membership.

Thanks again for any help.

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary

With you now!

Here are some options:

https://creative.adobe.com/plans

You can sign up for single app memberships for InDesign & Dreamweaver at the offer price as you have a CS3/4 standalone product - £8.78 per month per app for first 12 months.  A month-to-month plan is also available where you can cancel at any time - £27.34 per month.

Complete Creative Cloud membership - offer for first 12 months £27.34 per month.  Again, a month-to-month plan is also available.

CS6 is still available to purchase as a perpetual license.  Upgrades are available from CS5/CS5.5.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried following the instructions in the "Manage Your Membership" document but don't get the screen shown in step 2 where there should be a "Learn More" button.  I've looked all over your site for a way to upgrade but there doesn't seem to be any.  Seems like it should be a simple thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The upgrade option is not available if you have a single app annual plan (only for month-to-month plans) - we will clarify this on the document. 

If you want to have complete Creative Cloud rather than a single app we can cancel the single app membership and then you can sign up for complete Creative Cloud - $49.99 per month for an annual plan.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean an "annual plan"?  I thought I WAS on a month-to-month basis.  I think you've got a LOT of clarifying to do.  Now I'm beginning to see why there's so much outrage in the
Adobe user community over this stupid Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You signed up for the special offer for existing CS customers to get a single app membership for $9.99 per month for the first 12 months - this offer requires an annual commitment as per the terms: https://creative.adobe.com/plans

A single app membership without any commitment is $29.99 per month.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hold PS CS6 and also Prod prem CS6.Yesterday I subscribed both forCreative Cloud single-app membership for Adobe® Photoshop and also for complete CC.

As I could not activate my single appln, I entered in to chat with customer support and I was told that only one subscription can be made aganist each mail ID and was offered cancellation of 1 year subscription aganist  Creative Cloud single-app membership for Adobe® Photoshop®.

I was exactly advised as follows.

"In this case, you need to cancel Order Number: 24103650524 is placed on 6/29/13 for Creative Cloud single-app membership for Adobe® Photoshop® (one-year) and will be able to use Creative Cloud membership (one-year) without any issue."

When I can hold multiple licenses in perpetual license why I cannot be provided same in cloud.I feel Adobe should come out with some solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I absolutely agree, Bosu.  This whole Creative Cloud thing was either poorly thought out and downright bungled, or is a deliberate grab for our wallets by Adobe.  Plus, they make the whole process confusing, suck you into a year committment, and then hide behind fine print.  They seem to be only interested in the big companies and enterprises, not the average users.  The sooner Adobe admits that this was a total cluster f**k and goes back to perpetual licenses, the sooner the Adobe community will regain its confidence in the company.  If Adobe doesn't at least offer CS7 as an option, a large percentage of its users will simply stay at CS6 or find alternatives. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BOSU BABU

As stated in the FAQ, membership is linked to an individual ID so if you need more than 1 membership you'd need to use a separate Adobe ID for each one.

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

Can I buy more than one membership to an individual offering of Creative Cloud? 

No, Adobe has moved to identity-based licensing with a technology that will not support multiple same-product licenses, so you can buy only one membership per Adobe ID. If you need two Creative Cloud memberships, you will need to purchase each with a unique Adobe ID. You can also purchase a Creative Cloud for teams membership, which allows you to purchase and manage multiple seats under one account.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know,

Can I buy 2 Single App plans for individual? So I would like to buy Photoshop for $19.99 per/mo and then buy Illustrator for $19.99 per/mo aswel?

So I will have 2 apps under 1 Adobe ID. Will this work?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get Photoshop for $9.99 if you already have photoshop CS3 or newer.

I guess it's not possible with that new technology to have more products assigned to one Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont have a an older copy. I just want to know if its possible to buy 2 seperate single apps under 1 ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jared van Eck

Yes, you can purchase 2 different single app memberships with the same Adobe ID.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As I'm on the PSCC from CS upgrade offer there's no option to upgrade to the full Cloud package offer you currently have (in fact there's no option to upgrade at all in the manage my products screen). How would I go about this?

Thanks,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete

I can upgrade your plan to complete Creative Cloud - as you have a perpetual license for Photoshop you would qualify for the introductory promo price of £27.34 per month for the first year.

Let me know when you'd like to upgrade.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I'm happy to do it straight away. Do you need any details or agreements from me, or can you just change the package and it's live?

Thanks,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete

I've gone ahead and changed your plan.

You will receive a refund of £7.53 for the unused days on the Photoshop plan and a charge of £27.37 for the complete plan.  Your billing date will be the 28th of each month.

Please sign out from the Creative Cloud desktop app and back in again to get access to all the products.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley

You seem to be the only Adobe person able to solve peoples problems!

That said - I have the same issue as many of the people here.  I currently have the Annual (paid monthly) Photography Subscription, and I would like to change to the complete CC (special price-paid monthly) that shows up in 'pricing and plans'. Please can you assist me with this?

I have been incredibly frustrated with the help system on the Adobe website - it literally goes in circles, and solves nothing. Please help! I am trying to give Adobe MORE money every month - one would think this would be easy to do!

regards

Ness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ness

Sorry for the frustration caused.

The special first year price is for existing CS customers so this option will be available if you have a CS3-CS6 product registered to your account.  If you don't have a CS3-CS6 product the regular price would apply and you should be able to switch via the account management page - Manage your membership and payments | Creative Cloud

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley

I was eligible for reduced pricing as I was an existing CS4 customer - not sure why this hasn't been noted in my account? Please advise - and thank you for the fast response. It is such a great special and the perfect price point for me to be able to 'go the complete route'.

kind regards

Ness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ness

If you could reply to my private message with your CS4 serial number I can check this.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines