Incorrect Billing Info - Cannot purchase Creative Cloud Plan. Please Help

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys.

I can't seem to purchase the creative cloud plan due to this error

Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 800-585-0774.

The country/region of the account is United States and so is the address associated to the credit card from the US.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2019
Beverley_Gray Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2019
Issue resolved - customer contacted support and the order was processed successfully.ThanksBev

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calling Beverley Gray​ ​–

Bev, do you think you could check into what the issue might be here?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue resolved - customer contacted support and the order was processed successfully.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear, thanks Bev!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! How to solve this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using debit or credit cards? Obviously debit cards are not accepted by Adobe as I was informed via chat support... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mart1n2,

Not sure why someone told you that. Whether for perpetual software licenses or for recurring subscriptions payments, with Adobe you can just as well pay with a debit card instead...

Some folks indeed do this and keep their cards loaded with enough to cover the regular Creative Cloud membership cost.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir i can purchase this app but billing inform incorrect

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines