• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sign in help

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sign in page tells me that I have 'signed out' and need to sign in when I enter my password. I changed passwords and the same thing happens. What is happening?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Please navigate to C/Users/User Name/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and delete it(Windows).

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and trash it.

Enable user library: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html.

Launch CC desktop and try to sign in.

Kindly let us know whether it worked.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 105 Replies 105
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat Now button near the bottom for Activation and Deactivation may help

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi paulrap50 ,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

• Launch the Creative Cloud desktop application.
  • Click the Settings (gear) icon right top corner and select sign out.
  • Rename the Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE folder to OOBE_old (For Mac)
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE folder to OOBE_old (For Windows)
  • Download the Creative Cloud desktop application https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud
  • Now try to install the Creative Cloud application and sign in.

Please reply for any assistance.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

their is no sign out option only quit and help also dont understand the rename bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem, and there is no sign out option on the settings menu. I renamed the folder then uninstalled and reinstalled CC from the download page. It didn't resolve anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same Issue and its still is not solved. I just buy the month to month for AE and on a short deadline for my project. please fix this Issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Did as suggested in the answers. The problem was not resolved. Solve the problem, or I demand a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue for a week now. I have tried everything suggested and then some to fix this problem. But the desktop cc keeps signing me out. UGH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please navigate to C/Users/User Name/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and delete it(Windows).

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and trash it.

Enable user library: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html.

Kindly let us know whether it worked.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This has fixed the issue for me.

To find the file I had to search on the file name in Windows Explorer since the "AppData" folder is hidden on my machine. Also, I had to open CC and choose the "Quit" option before the system would allow me to delete the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

This worked for me:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/6300802

Regards Marcel Scholz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me, thank you. This is hardly the first time CC has done this to me, and it looks like it has been a problem for many users; Adobe should really correct this. A patch would be nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2014 Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I "enable a user library"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ThaesOfereode_5555 - What Romit means to say by "enable a user library" is to show the user Library on Mac OS X which is hidden by default. The help link provided (http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html) lists three ways to show it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is all over this board under various titles.  Fix it, Adobe.  Don't supply IT workarounds or guesses. Treat us like end users which is what most of us are.  Just fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2014 Apr 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having similar issues along with Acrobat is still closing for no reason after about 8 seconds, also when converting to PDF in Word 2013 I get error statement that Acrobat is not activated.

I spent 2 hours on the phone with Adobe "no speak english" support and no solution.

Im running Windows 7 with CC subscription.

Steps I have followed from Adobe that do not work:

First Try on support call:

Signout of CC

Delete OBEE

Delete Local and LowLocal Acrobat pref folders

Restart system

Opn PS CC and follow steps to activate/signin

Open Acrobat and see if it works. It does not.

Second try on support call:

Remove all of the CC apps

Run CC cleaner on all apps

Restart System

Install all CC apps

Open Acrobat and see if it works. It does not.

Third try on support call:

Delete Windows 7 user Admin account and create a new one

Go through all the steps above from second support try

Im thinking the only way to fix this well known and well documented bug is to start posting links to alternative PDF software solutions and maybe drop my companies 45 Acrobat licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And please pro-rate our subscriptions for the weeks that we've not been able to access the applications we're paying for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2014 May 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I navigated to the opm.db file and deleted and then tried again, but it still did not work. I'm in agreement with others. This needs to be fixed. It's never a "good thing" when you spend your hard earned money on something that does not work and you are still paying for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 03, 2014 May 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, but when I try to delete the opm file, it says it's open in another application and I should close it.  Nope, it ain't.  Not true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 03, 2014 May 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, a Help page says "locate the following text in PDApp.log (in the %temp% dicrectory)"

How do I find that in Windows7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 05, 2014 May 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Romsinha wrote:

When I try to delete the opm.db file (mine doesn't have the .db extension) I get this: "The action can't be completed because the file is open in another program."  However I'm not running any other programs right now.  What to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be sure U have cloused creative cloud icon, in the task bar then eraseopm.db maybe the extension is not shown but click the obm line and right button shows in properties the extension .

good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked.  Thank you very much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2014 May 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To close out of Creative Cloud, under the gear icon, go to Preferences and sign out.

Do NOT just quit the program.

You will get a warning that your programs will be uninstalled. If that were only the case.

Then try to delete the opm.db file referenced.

Gearing up to try again  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines