• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can not edit pdf anymore

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Since an update for Windows a few months ago, my Adobe did not open anymore. I uninstalled it and installed a newer version. I always used a free version. It's working now again. Only I can not edit a pdf-document anymore. Like yellow marking does not work. I can select the button, but the text doesn't turn yellow. Is editing not for free anymore? I'm just a simple user, not professional or anything.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you're describing is not editing per se, but adding comments. And yes, it's still possible to do it in the free Adobe Reader, unless the file is protected in a way that prevents it.

So you can use the Highlight commenting tool, but it doesn't show up in yellow? Do you see the comment you've created in the Comments List under the Comment panel on the right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not the comment that I want to highlight, it's just some words in the original text document. I made the document myself by chosing 'print to pdf' and then opened the new pdf file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines