• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check the MB size of individual images (jpg,png) in an Adobe Acrobat Pro PDF file

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I check the MB size of individual images (jpg,png) in an Adobe Acrobat Pro PDF file? I would like to select individual images and get feedback as to what MB size each image is. I show You the document with audit tools, but here it shows the MB size of all the images in the whole document. I want to manually check which images are the largest.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there's a way to do that in Acrobat. However, you can use the Export All Images command to extract them as files and then compare their sizes in the output folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I cannot find this function in Adobe Acrobat Pro. Do you know where it is? 

2. I have just been looking for an external program that will have the functionality to show JPG/PNG sizes. Do you know what program might have this functionality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 09.09.28.jpg

 In my Adobe Acrobat Pro, there is no knowledge of this function. I have the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most tools are no longer in the Tools menu. Menus are old and boring, seems to be Adobe's idea. Look instead in the Tools PANEL. Use the Tools SEARCH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. They keep moving things around... Open the Tools panel and search for it there by typing it.

2. No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no this option... What is the latest version you have? In the latest version, Adobe seems to have cut out this functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are all the Tools options, the results of a search in tools for the word export, and an indication of the latest version of the programme: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're on the right track. Click Under Export PDF click Open. Then you see more choices for Export including Images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's under Export PDF - Image. Then select the desired format and tick the "Export All Images" check-box.

If you don't tick this box it will export each page as a whole image, instead of the individual images in the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines