• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital signature of multiple files

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 3,000 training certificates that need to be digitally signed. I know how to do it with a single file, but I'm wondering how to do it in bulk. Is it possible with Adobe Acrobat? Alternatively, what tool from Adobe can do this?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do all of these files contain a digital signature field? If so, are they all named the same?

If not, you will need to first add the signature field (presumably at the same location in each file), and then sign it.

This can all be achieved using a custom-made script as a part of an Action in Acrobat Pro, but it's not a trivial task.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files have different names (trainee ID) and all of them are to have a digital signature field. Unfortunately, I suspected that it won't be easy in Adobe and I'll have to look for another tool, because I won't write the script myself :). Thank you for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're interested in hiring a professional to create it for you, either as a script in Acrobat or as a stand-alone application, feel free to contact me privately by clicking my user-name and then on "Send a Message".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Piotr278919746kcc

Did you find way how to do it? I am in the same situation, and doing it manually one by one is incredibly time-consuming. I would appreciate it if you shared any potential solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines