• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: excel is running into problems with the pdfmaker.officeaddin add-in.

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to Save as Adobe PDF from MS Excel (Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2211 Build 16.0.15831.20098) 64-bit), I get the error, "excel is running into problems with the pdfmaker.officeaddin add-in. If this keeps happening, disable the add-in and check for available updates.". This happens whenever i try to use the Save as Adobe PDF button, I have update MS office, ran a repair on Adobe Acrobat and made sure it was updated (Version 2022.003.20282 | 64-bit), I ran all Windows OS updated as well and I am still getting this error. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Shake26281555sq48 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-acrobat-pdfmaker-problems-office.html and see if that works.

Also, try to create a new test user profile wih full admin rights in Win and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines