• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export To / Settings dialog box hidden and unselectable

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro (continuous release 2022.003.20282) on Win7.

I have a PDF open which I wish to export as an image.  I click on File > Export To > Image > and then select a file format (the format seems to be irrelevant to this problem, but TIFF and PNG are the ones I've tried most).  This opens the Save As dialog box.  If I click the Settings option, the Settings dialog window appears briefly before then being 'pushed' into the background of the three open windows - the application, the Save As dialog and the Settings dialog.  It is not selectable -- I can't click on it to active, tab into it, or bring it to the fore in any other way to make inputs -- and the application ends up in a deathly embrace.  If I click on the Save As dialog, the application goes into Not Responding state (because it wants me to make inputs on the Settings dialog I cannot select), and I have to force-close the application.

Is anyone else suffering from this behaviour?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @pilotmatt 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

I tried to reproduce the issue on my end using Acrobat Pro 22.3.20282 on Win 11 and it worked fine.

As mentioned you are using win 7, its on EOL OS by Microsoft. Please try to upgrade the OS to the recent version and see if that works. 

For more information about system requirements for Adobe Acrobat please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/system-requirements.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines