• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extracting pages in Acrobat 2024

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat PRO I can no longer extract a single page. To me It seems to be a bug.

When I choose "Organize Page" there is no option for extracting a page. When I trying to add the function for extracting pages it is not possible. For years it have been easy to do this. 

/martr

TOPICS
PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
After hours I found the solution. The bug consists of the naming of the tool "Extract Pages". When coosing the tool to add it its is named "Get pages". The tool i right but the name is wrong. Possibly it might be right in the english version. Mine is set to swedish.

/mart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bild1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use the Swedish version, because I have customers I sometimes teach and give support. It took a little time until I tried the button where te mouse-over-text says "Get pages" but there should be "Extract pages". Rong in translation. Now i know.

/mart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines