• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Size won't change in PDF Form

Explorer ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes I know how to do it, but it's not working. Any idea why it won't accept my font changes in the Properties/Appearance setting?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Is the field set as having Rich Text Formatting? That might cause the formatting of the text you paste to be maintained. If so, disable it and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I discovered the problem. I was copy/pasting text into the field and it was trying to keep the original formatting. Is there a way to change that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

I tried to reproduce the issue and its working fine at my end.

What happens when you try to change the font size from the form field properties > Appearance tab? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding? Also, a small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

You may also try with a different PDF form and see if that works. Also please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/pdf-form-field-properties.html and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing happens when I try to change the form field properties/appearance tab. No error message, but the font will not change in the form from the original. It types the correct font, but will not paste the correct font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the field set as having Rich Text Formatting? That might cause the formatting of the text you paste to be maintained. If so, disable it and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's it! Thanks try67 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines