• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green background and text in Acrobat DC

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The background and content color of pdfs can not be displayed correctly on Acrobat DC. As in the first figure.

And the Accesssbility options in preferences cannot fix perfectly, as in the second figure.

2022-11-18 222157.png2022-11-18 222417.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Seems like HDR is enabled on your display, you may fix the issue by disabling it. If that doesn't work, check if you've ever used Windows HDR Calibration and delete the calibration file.

skywangjjj_0-1669709836593.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Seems like HDR is enabled on your display, you may fix the issue by disabling it. If that doesn't work, check if you have used Windows HDR Calibration and remove the calibration file.

skywangjjj_1-1669710901794.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Just find out that it was caused by the incorrect Color Profile configuration. You should not delete the Color Profile generated by Windows HDR Calibration and it was supposed to be selected manually in the Acrobat color profile settings(if you prefer keep HDR on and do not care about color accuracy). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like HDR is enabled on your display, you may fix the issue by disabling it. If that doesn't work, check if you've ever used Windows HDR Calibration and delete the calibration file.

skywangjjj_0-1669709836593.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow...Have to be kidding me...I would have never guessed...I can not confirm if will remedy the issue for me but I know I have HDR enabled on my Dell 2K Monitor. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Dell 2k Monitor with HDR on, too. And, yeah, it works for me but not that perfect. Mouse cursor and some icons on the right side are still green. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this has been driving me crazy. Any case, I attempted to but seems I need to reboot first. Thanks for the help...I'll post if continue having issues however.

PS. I've used Mac/Apple computers since the Commodore 64 (yep, I'm old)...and recently purchased a Windows PC for personal use and thought perhaps, the issue had to do with cloud storage> which device created, downloaded on to > whether saved in cloud storage, iCloud, OneDrive, Adobe Cloud Storage, etc...(I have them all) ...so figured it had to involve how the file was formatted, formatting, saved & when opened... (using ExFat on the old iMac) . Anycase, really appreciate it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version doesn't seem to have this problem, you may need to update. You may also try repair installation or reinstallation. 

Check-for-updates.png.img.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like HDR is enabled on your display, you may fix the issue by disabling it. If that doesn't work, check if you have used Windows HDR Calibration and remove the calibration file.

skywangjjj_1-1669710901794.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just find out that it was caused by the incorrect Color Profile configuration. You should not delete the Color Profile generated by Windows HDR Calibration and it was supposed to be selected manually in the Acrobat color profile settings(if you prefer keep HDR on and do not care about color accuracy). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines