How can I turn one document into multiple pages?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found several posts that seem similar to the issue i'm having, but none seem to give a simple answer. Maybe there is no simple solution...

I'm trying to take one long document and create a PDF file that has it split up over multiple pages. I can either scan the document into Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, or I can open a PDF file that it's already scanned into. To be specific, i'm trying to take paper auto sales contracts and buyer's orders and be able to upload them to lenders or even print them on regular paper. When I scan the document with either Epson ScanSmart, or the Adobe program, it just shrinks it to fit on one page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand your question, you have a paper document that is bigger than 8.5 x 11 and you want to convert it into a multi-page pdf that is 8.5 x 11. I would place the scanned document into an InDesign file, carefully cropping each page, then export to a new pdf. You can add anchor points to the placed scans in InDesign to crop the unwanted text at a specific word, then continue the text on the next page. It's a lot of work, but this is the best method, IMHO.

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 1.59.58 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system are you on?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Windows

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines