• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Measure Feature Changed Font Style on me randomly

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why when I was measuring something it randomly switched the font from a San Serif font to a Serif Font. I don't know how to switch it back and it did it in the middle of a project so now bascially unles I can get it back I have to redo the whole project with this new font. I KNOW you cannot change the font of a measurement (which is ridiculous and why I'm getting Bluebeam soon), but until then, someone save me from having to redo this whole thing I was ALMOST DONE with a 4 hour project. Restarting Adobe does NOT fix the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a longshot guess, but years ago this sort of issue could sometimes be fixed by clearing your font cache. I would start by re-starting your computer (which might clear the cache), if that doesn't help, google clearing your font cache for some options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Luke, 

Just did that to no avail. Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about. I realize after further look that both fonts are sans serif but clearly one is 'typewriter' and one is 'regular'. All of my measurements out of nowhere (I didn't save and then keep working or anything, all in the same sitting) the measurement labels just started coming out in typewriter font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines