Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Formular per Java Script als PDF drucken

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liebe Community,

ich habe ein PDF Formular erstellt, welches auch bereits per Java Script in einen dem User unbekannten Ordner gespeichert werden kann. Der User soll den Speicherpfad nicht sehen, da dort für kurze Zeiträume sensible Daten liegen. Die Daten auf diesem Speicherort werden von dort alle paar Miunten abgeholt und in die gesicherte Personalakte verschoben. Leider hat die Personalakte Proleme beim Darstellen des PDFs als Formular.

Aus diesem Grund möchte ich das beschreibare PDF Formular gern  als reines PDF drucken. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit per Java Script die Funktion  'Als PDF speichern' (siehe Anhang) zu nutzen und hier gleichzeitig den Speicherort mitzugeben, ohne dass der User den Pfad selber auswählen muss?

Vielen Dank für eure Unterstützung.

Bester Grüße

Theresa

TOPICS
JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible with a script.

In Adobe Acrobat you can flatten the pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Bernd,

thank you for your answer. I will try this idea and flatten the pdf page. Maybe that will work for my issue with the data storage system. I will let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you could do that with a script (and you can't, as mentioned above), I don't see how that would solve your issue. The location of the file will still be accessible to the user, if they just looked under File - Properties...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Morning,

thank your for your comment. Your absolutly right if they really want to know the location they can find out.

But that's not the point. Most - maybe all - of my colleagues have know interest to find out where that pdf is saved and they don't know that they just have to look under File - Properties... And I think it is a difference to tell 50 people the whole file path than just risk that maybe someone really want to find out... Besides that the sensitive data is only available for a really short matter of time... So the risk is very low, because it is very improbable that there are more than one pdf at this location at the same time... So even if someone find out the file path, he would still have to look there at the right time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines