Exit

Request e-signatures doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"An error has occurred. Please try again."

"Access token provided is invalid or has expired."

I have reinstalled, rebooted, even unsubscribed and resubscribed... to no avail.

I have had to subscribe to DocuSign to get things done.

Please Adobe, it shouldn't be this difficult!

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Here's part of an email I received from Adobe Customer Services:

"We understand that you are not able to use our Send for Signature service and it will require us to manually archive the account and provision the change."

This has now happened, and it looks like it has fixed the problem.

Useful for anyone else experiencing this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Enable tls 1.2 in internet explorer. Adobe has been no help 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please check the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-acrobat-sign-discussions/access-token-provided-is-invalid-or-ha... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the link to 'Adobe Document Cloud' in that article immediately redirects to https://acrobat.adobe.com/gb/en/

When I log in I'm at https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ . I can't see any reference to "For Signature" here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please check the attached screenshot and see if that helps.

Capture.PNG

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I can sign documents OK. The problem is that I can't send them out to be signed by other people - "Request E-signatures".

I note that option is visible in your screenshot (on the left) but it's not available to me currently. All I have is "Fill & Sign" or "Add Signature".

It seems like there is a problem with an "access token". Could you look into that please?

Thanks

Fiona

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fiona

We are sorry to hear that.

Would you mind trying again in a new web browser and see if that works. Also, please go through the similar discussions listed below and see if that helps:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/access-token-provided-is-invalid-or-has-expired/t...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-acrobat-sign-discussions/access-token-provided-is-invalid-or-ha...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal

I've already tried different browsers - although I'm mainly trying to request signatures from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

I've also already looked at older discussions as you suggested.

This is from the solution to one of the discussions you linked to:

"The error happened because I used the same email address and I must not have waited long enough to purchase the new subscription for anything to reset on the account side. After a very helpful chat with support, they were able to contact the back end department and get everything resolved within an hour".

Please could you look into this?

Thanks

Fiona

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have shared more information with you in a private message ,please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's part of an email I received from Adobe Customer Services:

"We understand that you are not able to use our Send for Signature service and it will require us to manually archive the account and provision the change."

This has now happened, and it looks like it has fixed the problem.

Useful for anyone else experiencing this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I'm experiencing the same issue as Fiona, could you please share the Adobe Customer Services contact with me?

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi @Amal. 

This same situation is currently happening with my Adobe Acrobat account. About two days ago I could "Request for Esignature" and now for some reason I keep getting the below message:

Claudia32720330w906_0-1696512523784.png

I haven't made any subscription changes to my account and every time I contact customer support I keep getting the same message, that someone on another team needs to deal with my issue but no one gives me an answer as to what is going on. I just want to know if this is a glitch with Adobe or if I should seek out another provider because this is happening at a really inconvenient time. 

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Claudia32720330w906 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Please try to logout of the application and reboot the computer once and relogin and seeif that helps.

You may also try to request signatures via document cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is an issue with all PDF files and I am doing the request via the
document cloud. I will try to reboot the computer.

Thanks

Kind regards,
[P.I removed by Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please check out the correct answer marked in the similar dicussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-acrobat-sign-discussions/access-token-provided-is-invalid-or-ha... and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal, 

Today the "Request E-Signature" process has stopped working for us.

When we insert the other party's email to sign, it comes up with the "raining cloud" image and the error message that states "An error has occurred. Please try again". See image attached. 

I have tried it from our desktop (Adobe Acrobat Pro DC), have checked it to ensure we are on the latest version and have also tried it through my account in different browsers. None of these work. I have also looked through the various other answers online, and none of these solve this issue. 

Can you please resolve this for me or if Adobe support can advise why this has occurred (if it is an Adobe problem rather than our individual account problem). 

Thanks 

Nicholas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nicholas26326102tazq 

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to switch your network to a different one and see if that works. Also, what happens when you try to request signatures via document cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ ?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @Amal. 

I experience this problem when I work from home office! In the office everything is fine, but at home e-signatures does not work: "An error has occured, Please try again".

Mirella27824901f1xb_0-1674801456081.png

In the browsers (Edge, Chrome) I can see following: Request e-signature services are temporarily unavailable. Some documents and information may be missing. Please try again later.

I use the same laptop and account, and everything else works fine.

What could be the problem and the solution? Thanks!

It is essential for work.

Mirella

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mirella27824901f1xb_0-1674801883280.pngMirella27824901f1xb_1-1674801915604.png

Mirella27824901f1xb_2-1674801947350.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @Amal. please add me a direct contact (e-mail address) to Adobe helpdesk! I really need this Adobe Pro function!

We pay for this service and there is no available contact/live chat to help/fix this issue.

Thank you in advance!
Mirella

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.

I would like a refund from Adobe. This issue has still not been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have a similar problem but Adobe keeps telling me to contact my administrator and that i need to upgrade. It gets to 72% then stalls. It was working yesterday briefly and it has stopped again. So blimmin frustrating. i have done all the steps with the issue surrounding 72% error and cannot even reload Adobe Creative Cloud to see if there issue is there. Adobe please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and when re-installed, Adobe Acrobat DC's 'request a signiture' feature doesn't function past selecting a file to send to recipients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Danyal246557028x6f 

We are sorry to hear that. What happens when you try to request a signature via Adobe Acrobat? Do you get any error messages? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding. Also try to request signatures via document cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that works for you.

@Ruth24567544o3dc  please go through the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/send-for-signatures-hangs-at-72-still/td-p/119434... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

here are the screenshots that visually describe the request a signature feature that isn't working in the Adobe Acrobat web/desktop app.

Kind regards,

Danyal
To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
https://leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Information Classification: PUBLIC

Hi All,
It gets to 72% then stalls. I followed the instructions on this forum. It worked briefly on one day but has since stopped again. I’ve also uninstalled everything and reinstalled and still same issue. Appears a problem with my account? Also tells me to contact my administrator when I try to access via online services.
Spent hours trying to fix it! Adobe support is not very good and IT Dept said they have loads of issues with Adobe products.
R

Get Outlook for iOS<>
This e-mail and attachments are intended for above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please e-mail us immediately at enquiries@cornwall.gov.uk. Please note that this e-mail may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with the relevant legislation and may need to be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Security Warning: It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. The Authority will not accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines