• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send for Signatures hangs at 72% (still)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are still having issues where Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.001.20145  hangs at 72% when sending for signatures regardless of repair, updates, uninstall and reinstall.  I need a fix for this!

I'm attaching the System Report for review.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

hi, 

I managed to fix the problem. 

the issue was the actual registration to your Adobe account. 

before anything when the acrobat is opened, go to "preference" and go to "adobe online services" click on "manage account" and login to your adobe account. this will link the desktop version with the online. 

then just press "OK" and do the "Request signing". this will pass the 72% and will upload the file to your account. 

good luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Turned this settting off, fixed my issues for useres.

LCAadmin_0-1682620221357.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Stopped at 72%. Using home pc and home internet. It worked the first 4 times I used it. Now all of a sudden it no longer works. Tried every single workaround on this thread. The only reason I subscribe to DC Pro, is for the signature feature. Please fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Carlos Baltodano 

We are sorry to hear that. What happens when you try to request signatures via document cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ ?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, this is absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional- we need a solution here and you are deliberately avoiding responding to posts after people try your fixes and they don't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

December 2th 2022, crazy 72% issue still happening even with Zscaler disabled (completely turned off), restarts, logged-out and logged-in again both in Web and in the Preferences Adobe Reader Mac version. Nothing.

This is ridiculous! See images below:

Eli27428073wqbj_0-1670181125900.png

Eli27428073wqbj_1-1670181153851.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@amal the link you shared just points to this long thread. Which help page I need to look?

Do you mind copy pasting in your reply the exact steps one need to take to resolve the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eli27428073wqbj 

Go to Edit (Win), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences and go to "Adobe online services," click on "manage account," and login into your adobe account. this will link the desktop version with the online. 

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it few times (sing-out then sign-in back, both on Mac and also in the Browser), all without success.

See image below. Let me also recommend to improve the error message, if the App detects that User must be signed-in, and can't proceed with the operation.

Eli27428073wqbj_0-1670446455015.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I may have stumbled upon the answer to this today after a lot of trial and error.

One of our end users was getting this error, and I tried all of the fixes here, including syncing the accounts, but it was always getting stuck at 72%. Interestingly though, whenever I tried it it would always work. I noticed that they were deleting the file name/message name and leaving that field blank. When I went to the online version though, there was an * next to that field that said "required". 

Anyway, I had the user make sure and not delete that field, and put something in there, and it works every time now. Adobe, I think the fix for you is going to be that if someone leaves that field blank, it needs a pop up that says "required". The desktop version doesn't have the *, and lets you submit it without it even though it will fail.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 093806.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer in my case. I had a subscription valid through June of this year (5 months remaining), but I non-renewed the subscription effective in June. If you check your account page it will show canceled, but list coverage paid through a specific date. I called Adobe tech to find the issue, they advised this was the problem, that I needed an active subscription, and transferred me to billing. Despite my complaints that I had paid for usage through June as stated in the system that this program should currently be working, they would/could not fix the problem, I assume they WOULD NOT. So the billing rep refunded the pro-rated balance and gave me an annual subscription for Pro at roughly 50% off. Since it was only a $20 charge over what was being refunded I went with the deal. once the subscription was back up and listed as active it worked fine. Adobe basically strongarmed me into renewing. Since this was the case I will be requesting that they renew next year at the same low cost. Good luck to all! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same error , how to resolve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turned this settting off, fixed my issues for useres.

LCAadmin_0-1682620221357.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Pro Teams account, I cannot send an E-Signature. On the desktop version, once I've entered the recipient email, and select 'specify where to sign' the document will load, and the progress bar will reach 72% and will get stuck after that. The issue is intermittent. Today I sent two documents to two different recipients with no issues. The third one failed. When I go to the web version, I get a notification to contact my administrator. I've tried two times now to solve this by chat and both times the Adobe support employee ended the chat. Both times, it was after I provided all the information and they asked all the questions. It's evident that protocol is simply end the chat when you cannot solve a problem. I've never seen a company with a platform as large as Adobe have reliability issues like they do and choose not to support their customers. Maybe reallocate some of you marketing and commercial spend to supporting your customers and solving issues that prevent basic function of your application. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is old and some other fixes were found, but I think those might not be actually resolving the root cause.  I used netstat to see what was being sent over the network and saw that coresync.exe was the only app actually communicating over the internet that was associated with Adobe when I attempted to upload the doc.  I manually added an exception in windows firewall for that specific exe and document upload stopped getting stuck at 72%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines