• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit button label is not showing

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get the label to show?   Screenshot (75).pngScreenshot (77).png How do I get the title to appear? See the screenshots. The font type is greyed. I tried increasing to font size, but that didn't help.

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must use a button field object instead of a radio button widget to display a text label.

The field properties and individual widget-level attributes don't allow to modify the Font type in such widgets.

Adobe Pi is the standard font type for widgets such as radio buttons and  checkboxes, and it is not used to display a text labels.

It is used instead for displaying the radio button's style, such as a checkmark, a Circle, Diamond, Cross, Square or a  Star when it is pressed or clicked on (found in the options tab of that properties dialogue window).

If you use a button field, make sure that, see the "Options" tab and verify that you select "Label only" for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines