• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does the text reverse when I move the text box, or delete any text?

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

So I downloaded a PDF that I want to make some edits too.  The problem is, any time I try to delete any of the text in any of the text boxes, it deletes what I have highlighted, then reverses the remaining text.  Just to be specific, the beginning of the text is now in the bottom right, and it ends in the top left.  Anyone know why it might be doing this, and how to get around it?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Editing PDFs in this way is risky and complicated. The results can vary greatly, depending on a lot of factors.

Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Acrobat. Beyond that there's not much else that can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Editing PDFs in this way is risky and complicated. The results can vary greatly, depending on a lot of factors.

Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Acrobat. Beyond that there's not much else that can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NOT MUCH HELP HERE... OUR COMPANY PAYS A LOT FOR ADOBE WITH A RESPONSE THAT BASICALLY STATES - CAN'T HELP THAT'S THE WAY IT IS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines