• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobade can't open up for me to read message

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H I am struggling to open my acrobade reader it want password so I can't open it so I can't read my documents

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Acrobat Reader DC is a freeware, which doesn't not requires password to view/open any PDF.

If yo have been prompted to enter the password, then there are couple of possibilities:

Situation 1- You are trying to Open a document which is saved on Document Cloud web. To view a PDF file saved on cloud storage would ask you to Sign In into your account.

Situation 2- If this is a document open password, then probably you are opening a password protected PDF. In case of loss of password, nothing can be done. 

Do let us know if any of the above situation matches with yours. and share the screenshot of the Sign In screen. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gfather 

If you still need help, can you post a screen shot of your error message?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember my password for Adobe reader

mohale

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

As @AkanchhaS said, Adobe Reader does not have a password. For us to understand your issue, it would help if we could see what you are seeing. Please post a screen shot of the error message when you try to launch Reader.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines