• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat blinking/flashing when hover on interactive objects

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I noticed Acrobat have some blinking/flashing issue when hovering on buttons.

The interactive PDF was created by InDesign. At first I thought there's something odd with my computer, or some setting with the file, but trying with a different computer and different file, same issue occured, looks like something to do with Acrobat...

Can someone help me fix this issue? All apps are updated to the latest version. Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, Acrobat blinking/flashing when hover on interactive objects.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 21.11.20039. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer.

Is this  a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDF? Please try with a different PDF file and check. Also, a small video recording of the issue would be very helpful.

Please try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and reboot the system.

Also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... 

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check

Regard

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

Thanks for the reply.

I've checked and confirmed that the Acrobat I am using is version 21.11.20039. This error happened on all PDF files. I've followed the steps to reset the Acrobat preferences and even tried to cleaned all files and re-installed the ccomplete Creative Cloud, but no luck at all...

Attached is a record of the issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that the issue still exists. Would you mind sharing a sample PDF file depecting the issue so that we can check it at our end. https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure if this is the issue from the PDF, since I opened the same PDF on different computers, a window and another MAC, but the issue doesn't occured..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines