• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC - how to set 'remember last saved file location'

New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several people in our customer service department need to open batches of PDF docs and then save them into the same folder as the first one. The structure will change with each batch. If Acrobat would remember the first saved file location it would eliminate much clicking around.

I could not find any usable answers so far. Is there a solution now? - Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monikarusso,

Apologies for the delay in response, as stated above you want to set "remember the last saved file location" correct?

Acrobat doesn't remember the last saved file location, unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done in this situation.

You may refer to the similar discussions here -

Let us know if you need more information

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unacceptable.  Pathetic.  Hire a high school student if you need to, to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Pro 2020 user here.....

I 10000000% agree with you! This is absurd! Makes no sense to me at all how they're saying its not possible to remember the last saved location when adobe had been remembering my last saved location for years....up until this week. Now all of a sudden every time I try to save a file, it defaults to some random temp folder and I have to manually go searching for the folder I actually need to save the document in. 

It's maddening when you have to save 30 files to the same folder but have to go searching for it every single time. Literally last week that was not the case.......Get it together Adobe and fix this! Theres no reason why it can't be fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Acrobat doesn't remember the last saved file location, unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done in this situation. 

What?! This is a very simple fix. A decent programmer should be able to do it in 15 minutes, top. Why Adobe hasn't implemented this very basic feature a long long time ago is beyond me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need this feature to be available. The productivity of many of my users is negatively impacted. How is this not a feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Deal with it.  What are you going to do? Stop using us?"

-Adobe probably

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LOL nice one.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come On! Get this done and get this into the program I spend a sh*%load of $$ on every month. in Word, you can at least set the default file location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this not a feature?  This was avaialbe in Wordperfect 5.1 30 years ago.  Come on Adobe please put this basic functionality in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they're not going to add it because adobe (like valve, like microsoft) is extremely complacent because it has a de facto monopoly on many types of file editor/viewer, one it ironically gained through promoting piracy the way nike promoted theft of its sneakers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines